animalguy888's wildlife photo request (new options)

Discuss the live critter cams, animals and green topics around the planet.

Moderators: Kenya, webearthonline

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

animalguy888's wildlife photo request (new options)

Post by animalguy888 »

new fourms means I have to repost my topics... Good thing I do not have that many...

I have been taking wildlife photos with my digital camera.I think im pretty good at it,my siginature is one of them. This topic is for me to share some with you.

there are sevrel choices that im best with...

Crows
plants(this includes flowers trees and ferns)
landscape( mountain views etc.)
small birds
eagles
fields
mountains
forests
rivers
sunset over the land
bats in the shed
rocky hillsides

(know that it may be a while to get them i do not have a place to upload the photos from my camera yet...)
pick one and I'll see what i can do for you.

Edit: Im on vacation right now and have lots of photo opertonities. The eagle photos are even taken. (I can not tell if its an bald eagle or osprey I hope you do not mind.) With all these photos we have some new optoins. thought there only temperary.

request slot 1:nikikay

request slot 2: Rhino

request slot 3:open

request slot 4: open
Last edited by animalguy888 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Re: animalguy888's wildlife photo request

Post by Alpha Ridley »

hey could you take an eagle pic?
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Could u get a crow pic for me please :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Sure Ill se what I can do. I have a few resident bald eagles living at a near by lake. Though I can not predict when they show up above my house. But I will try to get some fresh photos for you. I have not taken any pics in a while. I have been busy with summer. Ill try to get some fresh crow photos as well.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Are they done? I cant wait 8D
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Alpha Ridley wrote:Are they done? I cant wait 8D
Sorry for the wait Its been plenty of rain and I still got a hospital brain observation test going on from home. Its nice and sunny today I plan to take a few photos today thank you for being patiant... I hope you end up likeing the photos I take. also more news this week me and my dad setup a backyard bird webcam of our own. We suspect them to be house wrens. Once thats running I will be willing to share that with you all as well.

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

I can't wait to see them. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

They crow photo is ready and the eagle photo I will hope to have soon. But this is mostly likely my last post for tonight so I will upload it to photobucket and give you the link tommarrow.

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

yay! sounds great. i cant wait to seethe crow pic.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Crow picture is finished. Im not sure if this is my best but it was hard to get good photos becuase there was a lot of human activity since my family and neigbors all had a yard sale and there was frequent visiter looking to buy things. But even with that It seems that there were more crows then normal but they all stayed a good distance away. Possibly simply a curriosity. Crows a considered pretty intelegent and in some big citys resident crows use busy streets as their own personal nutcracker. anyway... her is the photo Im still working on the eagle photo. I guess the eagles just think its to warm to fly or something but I do often see them often around here in good somewhat warm days. Ill try to head out and try to get some this evening and see if I have any luck taking photos in the not as hot evening.

so yeah... here is the link to the crow photo.

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa3 ... 020720.jpg

it pearched itself in a tree after curriosily investigating the yard sale from a distance.

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Awesome! Thanks so much! Now I can put one of my poems in the open space. Thank you again! :mrgreen:
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Re: animalguy888's wildlife photo request (new options)

Post by animalguy888 »

its been a long summer. I have not seen any eagles recently so sorry alpha.... kidding!... sort of... I may not have seen eagles but i did take a nice photo of a decent osprey. An osprey is somwhat similer to a bald eagle i guess.Like the bald eagle the osprey is a bird of prey. So now alpha ridley gets to choice from two photos. you can have one of my earlier bald eagle photos or an osprey!

Just so you know my bald eagle photos were taken when I was just begining to practice my photography. In my own opinion I think the osprey photo is really good. Truth be told im still new with the birds of prey photos. The feeling a get when I take a photo of a soaring eagle or even a flower blooming is amazing. That increases when im able to share them with people in hopes that they can see the beauty in these simple things also. thats why I created this topic. There does not seem to be a better place to start sharing them than right here were a other young people around the world with a fasanation for animals can see them.

anyway...here are alpha's choices

for everyone else who passes by this topic. As I have said edited into the first post,there are new options.
After my vacation to the east side of the state I came back with a whole lot of nature photos. Most of them landscape.
here are some examples of the new options fo the extra photos I took. Please note that I was taking thes photos form the backseat window of a moving vehicle. So it was hard to take photos without having an object pass by in front of you. but the way I see it it just makes it a whole lot more interesting and fun to take.

First a mountain side with a lake in front of it.

Also a mountain shrouded by cloud