The first day i played WEO i....

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Re: The first day i played WEO i....

Post by Ayashe »

My first day, a girl named Scarlet took me to her nest and declared me as her boyfriend. I don't think she ever realized how confused I was about the game. She just demanded I brought her flowers and food. After figuring out the controls, I fled from my captor and hung out with a bunch of condors in a wolf den. I think Doom was one of them, and Wolf, if anyone remembers her. Later on I asked around about Scarlet and no one knew her, which I thought was pretty weird. Never saw her again. Good times, though.
CatsMeow
Bluebird Chick

Post by CatsMeow »

Haha! That's an interesting first day Ayashe :3 .

My first day I died a few thousand times before I read the complete user manual. Then I had babies, the father died. Then I raised the chicks on my own, and was on the verge of starvation before a king snake killed me. After that I started out as a chick, lived, and died because of another king snake. So now I have a profound hatred for NPC king snakes.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

On my first day. I avoided players for a while to try to take time to learn what's what. Then once I got my bearings I came across doom dragon and a few others that were foxes hanging out in log. I hung out with them a lot and since I was still learning about the game they helped me move my feet onto solid ground (Metaphorically). That pretty much all I can remember at the moment. After all my first day took place a few years ago.

He is it just me? Or is DoomDragon a recurring them here?

It seems like a lot of us have ended up running into him/her and/or end up learning from him/her on our first day.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

MadLab
Bluebird Chick

Post by MadLab »

the ressume of my first day is trying to kill everything and making nests until the second bird i learned everything to play,i even mated and have a home but sudently my game bugged out of word 1 and some player with an npc mate chased me out and later this i was just hiting a bear
:idea: gamename: MadLab id:84973 MAKE HIM THE BEST
(人-ω-)。o.゚。*・★βyё βyё★・*。゚o。(-ω-人)
(♡u‿u)⊹⊱【.:*゚..:。:.::.*OУаsυмi:..:*゚..:。:.::.*】⊰⊹
(●´ω`)。゚.o。коηβαηΗα。o.゚。(´ω`●)
ヾ(*´・∀)ノ*:..。o○∫μммёγ υдcдтioй○o。..:*ヾ(∀・`*)ノ