Sad Mouse Story

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Redpaw
Bluebird Chick

Sad Mouse Story

Post by Redpaw »

on a cold cold day a mouse name redpaw came out of a tiny hole playing with her brothers and sisters.redpaw loved playing with them even teasing them.when it was dinner time redpaws mom told him to stay away from hawksand i said why,then the mom said because hawks eat mice !! redpaw face was shocked he ran to him room with screamed very loud that his brothers and sister called him a sissy.his older brother taru bit his tail and said cry baby cry baby cry baby.and redpaw said im not a cry baby!!,and his mom saids leave him alone taru!,and him dad came in and told redpaw about those hawks,redpaw remember to stay away from hawks they are dangerous cruel, mean and blood thirsty.when redpaw herd a hawk noice he went outside and saw a hawk he didnt care about what his mom and dad said so he went to hawk the hawk flyed and catcerd redpaw and flew him away,you never no what hapen to redpaw he may be dead or been eaten
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Re: Sad Mouse Story

Post by Grep42 »

Remember your grammer...
Vegan: The other white meat.
Redpaw
Bluebird Chick

Post by Redpaw »

sorry if i didnt have good grammar i might fix it later
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Oh, It's fine, these things get to me...
Vegan: The other white meat.
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

FIXED IT.

On a cold, cold day, a mouse named Redpaw came out of a tiny hole, playing with his brothers and sisters. Redpaw loved to play with them, and even teasing them. when it was dinner time, Redpaws mom told him to stay away from Hawksand.
"Why?" Redpaw asked.
"Because hawks eat mice!" she replied.
Redpaws face was filled with shock, he ran to his room and screamed very loud, so loud that his brothers and sister called him a sissy. his older brother, Taru, bit his tail.
"Cry baby, cry baby, cry baby!" Taru teased.
'I'm not a cry baby!" Redpaw retorted.
"Leave him alone, Taru!" Redpaws mother said, entering the argument.
His dad entered the room and told him; "Redpaw remember to stay away from those hawks, they are dangerous, cruel, mean, and blood thirsty." When Redpaw heard a hawk, he stepped outside and saw it. He didn't care about what his mom and dad said. He went underneath the hawk and it swooped down and captured Redpaw in its talons. The hawk flew away, the mouse hanging in it's grasp. No one will ever know what happened to Redpaw. He may be dead, or he may have been eaten.
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

It speaks to me better with grammar, thanks Scarikas!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥