LifeAsAWolf(True)

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

LifeAsAWolf(True)

Post by KibaWolf »

BeingBorn:
I was in the wolf den.I looked around.My brothers and sisters squirmed around me.They seemed anxious to see my mother,Deneb,again,as she left to get food and energy for milk.I went outside to look for her.I nursed until she went back in,then i challenged her.She was rank one,and i got the rank.Soon after this i was weaned.I went outside,and came back later to find a bear feasting on all the corpses in my den.I was fiercely angry,and craving the bear's blood,but my father was dead and so was my mother and i couldn't be sure if the pack would come inside or not.I bolted outside to see it was summer,and new prey was out.I was startled,and i left to find the rest of my pack.
Venturingbeyondthelimits:
I left the forest to go to the lakeside.unfortunately,there were new elk calves,and,seeing as i had grown,i was chased away from the herd.I soon went to the desert.It was hot,and i nearly died of thirst.But i kept going.I ventured to the north east lake and i swam and swam.Since it was near the forests,I checked all dens.no real players and NO wolves to be found.I called my pack.No howling,no wolves coming.i quit that pack and joined a new one.An npc's one.I followed the pack and hunted elk.It was not safe,and bears nearly killed me.
The end with Friends:
I found real players,whom i will not mention the names of solely because i forgot.I had cubs with an npc.I went back to the hole.I took care of the pups with my friends,and some ended up healthy.I had 4.1,the cub named Blue who was female,died due to lack of cleanliness and much thirst.The other three survived and killed me when i was a goat.Later on,I died,and much suffering came after i had to leave the screen.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: LifeAsAWolf(True)

Post by hoopyscoop »

Wow. Nice story!
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

It's kind of short and has little emotion. It was kind of boring to me. Sorry.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

You should use spaces more.
and more feeling in the story
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Swifty wrote:You should use spaces more.
and more feeling in the story
Yeah........Sorry.I couldnt add many quotes 'cuz ppl didnt say much...
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

No no, not that. I mean prolong it. Add more detail. (Not just more words, but describing something better.

Like...
1] The wolf walked through the forest. It was creepy out here.

2] The wolf walked through the dense foliage of the foreat, oak trees lining the thin path he was following. Small rays of moonlight shone through the breaks in the clusters of leaves, giving the forest an eerie feel.))
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Swifty wrote:No no, not that. I mean prolong it. Add more detail. (Not just more words, but describing something better.

Like...

2] The wolf walked through the dense foliage of the foreat, oak trees lining the thin path he was following. Small rays of moonlight shone through the breaks in the clusters of leaves, giving the forest an eerie feel.))
Spot the better example! xD
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Foxesrule wrote:
Swifty wrote:No no, not that. I mean prolong it. Add more detail. (Not just more words, but describing something better.

Like...

Haha cx
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Swifty wrote:
Foxesrule wrote:

Like...

Haha cx
lol