The Eye of Horus: A Bluebird clan

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

The Eye of Horus: A Bluebird clan

Post by Summerbreeze »

Eye of Horus: A bluebird clan
Hello, this is Summerbreeze and lately some of my xat “friends” and I have been talking about making a clan or something. We reside in world 3.Well here it is The Eye of Horus Bluebird clan. So here are a few reasons you should join:
-The Eye of Horus clan is very understanding and kind so we try to make sure everything is safe and sound for everyone.
-If you are an alpha of another clan, pack or group, we would love to group up with you and your group/pack/clan!
-Many positions are open however if two people want the same thing, they have to try out.
-If you have to try out, we will not use favoritism, never.
-We hold meetings to discuss certain things so your voice will never be unheard.
Positions/Rank
Chefin-Female leader the chefin mates with the Anführer they will decide if you can mate or not. This job is closed and taken by- Summerbreeze
Anführer- Male leader, the Anführer mates with the Chefin they will decide if you mate or not. Not taken.- Taken by Niall
Female adjoint- The Chefins 2nd in command is lead by the Chefins orders. This job is open
Male adjoint- The Anführers 2nd in command is lead by the Anführers orders. This job is open
Kriegers- the warriors of the clan, they must have some combat to kill intruders. Unlimited and open.
Mutter- Kind of like a nanny for all of the chicks. When they are not nannies they are nurses and gatherers, two jobs are open for Mutter.
trousses- Trousses are the chicks, the chicks give points to players and give figures for others to incarnate into.
Anciens-The ones who have reached the Red Circle, they are highly respected.
FORM
Name-
Gender-
Wanted position/Rank-
Time zone-
Personality-
Activeness-
SOME RULES
Not a Real Person
If you meet or find a non-person bluebird on our territory, chase it out.. Be cautious! Don't get yourself killed! Because of the 24/7 online from 'Not a real Person' animals, you may NOT mate with one.
Real Person
if you meet a Real Person bluebird near our territory, talk to him/her. Ask them if they are in the Eye of Horus. If they say yes, well, they're your clan mates. If they say no, ask them again or ask them if they are from another bluebird Clan/Pack Etc. If they are, let them in, as long as they DON'T attack you.

Thank you, and hope you join!
-Summerbreeze
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Re: The Eye of Horus: A Bluebird clan

Post by Grep42 »

Name- Grep
Rank Wanted- Female adjoint.
Gender- Female
Timezone- Central
Vegan: The other white meat.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Accepted! We have to wait for some others to join before we start, OK?
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Ok.
Vegan: The other white meat.
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Grep42 wrote:Ok.
Please have at least some other words in your posts so the post has meaning Grep42, and so they're not classified as SPAM. Thanks!
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Name: niall299
Timezone: Central
Activness: Usaully on except when I have baseball of when my dad says time to get off for and reason
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Okay!