Voting! ;D

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Voting! ;D

Post by Summerbreeze »

Hi it's Summerbreeze! So I have a question for you all, And in just a sec I'll tell you what it is. But for now I am running for sheriff, And am currently winning, I can appreciate all the votes I can get, though ;D! So my question is : When somone votes for you in-game what does that count for? Because I have been talking and hanging out on webearth, And have gotten a LOT of votes from my furry friends in danica's pack to my condor flock. So I kind of relie on them all to vote for me. And when they do does it count? Remember, I mean strictly IN-GAME Like your playing a fox and making a nest, and it says --------- has voted for you.

Also please take the time to read my next post on why YOU should vote 4 SummerBreeze! Really it will only take a few minutes <3

Hi I am Summerbreeze I would really like to be sheriff! Don't we all? Well I have a few reasons you should vote 4 Summer!
1. I am very organized, so if you are banned for three days then you are off in three days. Not six days not a week not a month. but three days.
2. I will treat you like family, You get what you deserve! (good or bad!)
3. I will not ban you pointlessly I am honest and I will stay that way forever.
4. I love webearth and simpily admire some of you guys! <3
5. I resemble what everyone wants in a sheriff.
So vote 4 Summer and you wont regret it because I shine 4 you!
I want to make web earth a better place and with your help we can do so. So dont just look at this, vote! I am active in many packs groups and clans and I am now making my own. I feel as if I am your best bet. So here it goes again!
Vote 4 Summer she shines for you!
So vote 4 me! <3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So we all know the next part I am going to tell you you have to and (bla bla bla). But you dont have to I appreciate your opinion PLEASE leave your comments below!
Summerbreeze <3
Also sorry for any typos (or typees whatever that means...)
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Voting! ;D

Post by hoopyscoop »

The votes in game mean, that you are getting votes for a highscore. Players who helped most in the game highscore list actually.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Awwww narts! (Hehehe I said narts.)
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

http://game.webearthonline.com/phpbb/vi ... ?f=4&t=600

Please talk about city hall there, and if you're running for something. The only way people can vote for you to be sheriff would be through the City Hall link. Since that should answer your question I'll go ahead and lock.

-Locked-
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.