Adopting XD

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

Adopting XD

Post by dominoandcopper »

I like to help people when i can. I also have noticed there are some oeople who like to just be a baby animal or like to have alot of babies but cant care for them alone. I wanted everyone to know that if you ever want to join my den, I am almost always on from 4-10 pm on wk days and almost ever day on week ends for MANY hours XD ( what can i say i like you guys). I am willing to help you raise young, I can take care of you while your animal grows up. Or you can even just come to visit and talk and play the game together! I live in the large cave right next to the rivers. The one that sits in a square with a mouse and fox den. Come visit anytime ^_^ we are usually stocked on food if you even just need a bite to eat.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Re: Adopting XD

Post by Summerbreeze »

Can you help me I am female (fox) and have a pack would you like to join?
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

well i actually run a pack, ( you can find it in these threads). I am currently in world 2 raising pups, but you can find my pack in world one. I will be back to that pack here after my pups grow.!
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Oh I am sorry I cannot acsess world 1 !
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

well if you want you can find me on world 2 right now, but only for a bit. I am near the rivers
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Hey I would like to join your pack plz post a reply (p.s I'm a young male fox)
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.