The Hunger Games

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Windskipper
Bluebird Chick

The Hunger Games

Post by Windskipper »

So, I started reading the series recently, and I thought that The Hunger Games would be excellent in WEO. If enough people play, then this will stay. If too little people play, then I may cancel this. And, of course.........
"May the odds be ever in your favor!"

HOW TO PLAY:
On every reaping day, which is once a year(I changed it to once a week), one male and one female from a district (we will use groups or just choose more people for this) that are old enough to enter the Games will be chosen to become tributes. After training, private training and interviewing, the tributes will enter the Arena. Training is for all the tributes to try different survival skill stations out. Private training will be supervised by the Gamemakers, who will give a score from 1~12. Usually, sponsors will choose which tribute to bet on from this score. Each tribute will have 3 mins. for their interwiews(we may skip this). Then, the tributes enter the Arena. The Games go on until only one tribute is left alive. It is mainly a survival game in a limited but large space. The Gamemakers are those who plan each year's Games, such as where the Arena will be placed, what traps to set and what animals to put inside the Arena. They are also allowed to control mainly everything in the Arena. The winner of the Games is called the victor. The victor will be given a house, money, and all the food they'll need for a whole year(we will use a full built nest up to 200% and a well-stocked supply of food, matierials and anything they need for this). They will have more than enough to use, and this goes for their whole life. After winning, there will be a Victor's tour, where the victor visits all the other districts(we will skip this).

RULES:
-No cannibalism
-Stay in the Arena
-One winner
-All tributes must be from a similar race
-No incarnating
-No mating
-Age range from as soon as you are big enough to half the AGE circle

PARTICIPANTS:
-The Gamemakers: They are the judges in training and the ones who control the enviorment in The Games. (3~5 players)
-The Tributes: The ones who volenteered/are chosen. (4~10 players)
-The Audience: The ones who watch the games. (infinite players)
-The Mentors: Those who have won past Games. (1~2 for each pair of tributes)
-The Hovercrafts: We will have birds replace the hovercrafts. These birds will have to announce who has died to the Gamemakers, the audience and the tributes. (1 per tribute, 1~5 for the Gamemakers and 1~10 for the audience)
-The Sponsors: Those who are allowed to either give money(points) to a certain tribute's mentor or buy gifts themselves for a certain tribute.

THE ITEMS:
-5 seeds .............................................. 10000 points
-Immobilizer ........................................ 50000 points
-A small corpse ................................................... 40000 points
-5 seeds and 10 berries ................................................... 40000 points
(Tell me if you want anything to be added)

NOTES & CHANGES:
-For the sponsors, you may spend WEO points to give gifts.
-The Gamemakers may think of their own way to make enviormental changes.
-Every weekend is the Reaping.
-Two minutes equal a day. If the Games go on for a whole hour, then the audience will vote for who to win.
-At least one of each gender must be picked from a group for the Games.
-A pair is a male and female of the same species.

PLAYERS:
Windskipper (65782) Female fox 37113 points

Have fun!!
Last edited by Windskipper on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Status:
NAME: Windskipper
Female Fox
50837 Points
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: The Hunger Games

Post by NatureHeart »

I might join if I actually knew what we had to do...
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Kenya
Global Moderator

Re: The Hunger Games

Post by Kenya »

Locked via request of author.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.