Running for City Hall?

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: Running for City Hall?

Post by KibaWolf »

I'm KibaWolfGirl and I am running for Sheriff. I would appreciate it if,while you were playing WEO with me,you would vote for me.I have been on WEO for around a year or two,and i JUST started to engross myself in the election page.I have also verified my e-mail,so if you are/aren't runnig for anything i will still vote for u :3.That's all for now.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Hello there!
I am Jezibel. I am currently running for Mayor. I've been on since December of 2011, and I feel like I've been here since WEO first started!
To get started, I am very organized. If you a banned for 5 days, you'll be off in 5 days. Not a week, or a month. On that fifth day.
I'll treat you like you are my family. You'll get all the respect, and love you deserve as a WEO memeber.
I will not ban you for something that was pointless. Yes, you will get consiquenses, but not a month ban for something pointless.
I am a very honest person, and I would Never lie to you, or anyone else!
Honestly, WEO is a home I never had. I admire a lot of you folks as much as people in the real world.
I am a grammar freak, and I love to help members. If there is a problem, I will be there to help. But I won't go overboard.
I want to hear your opinion about the rules, and the forums.
Most of the time, I try my hardest to make situations very understandable for usersmembers.
Last of all, I love meeting new people, and making new friends!

So vote Jezibel for mayor! You won't regret it. I promise.
I stand for you! I will be there for you!

( the sad thing is... I don't have any votes ): )
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Hello WEO members!
I am Jezibel, and I joined this little community on December 28th of 2011.
I feel like I've been here forever. Honestly, It's like I home I'll never have.
Let's get on topic here! I am currently running for Judge, and I'd appreciate it if you'd vote for me.
First of all, I love to help anyone with anything. I mean love!
If you are having a problem with someone, you can contact me and tell me what your problem is, and I'll get it fixed right away.
Second, I am a very kind person (in my opinion), and I won't let you feel like you don't belong. Everyone here should have equal respect. No one should feel left out, or lonely. No one. How would you feel if you were left out of something?
Not good, right?
Third, if you get banned for 3 days, you'll be unbanned on the third day. Not a week later, or a month. On that third day
Fourth, I'm a very honest person. I honestly hate lying. I'd never lie to anyone, not even you.
And last of all, I Love making new friends. If there is someone new here in this little community, I PM them and welcome the, to WEO.

Thats all for now!

Vote Jezibel for Judge!

Last bumped by Jezibel on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:20 pm.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤