Running for City Hall?

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Kenya
Global Moderator

Running for City Hall?

Post by Kenya »

Hello there,
I got a couple PMs in the past month or so about advertising that you're running for one of the city hall positions (mayor, judge or sheriff). So feel free to post your "advertisement" here, saying what your running for, what your name is, etc. All forum rules apply.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

Re: Running for City Hall?

Post by dominoandcopper »

Hi I'm Danica and I thought since I was running for sheriff I would introduce myself to the other players!! I haven't been a WEO player long but what I have seen I love and enjoy very much. I have also sadly seen bullies and such on here too. Now I don't know what WEO deems a sheriff , but when I think of one I think of a person who helps protect their people. I want to be able to help others as often as I can, I have many wonderful friends on here and I always keep a group den open for anyone who wants to join in World 1. I travel outside of world 1 at times but not often, however when I do I see trolling done as well as other things, and I have even seen it happen in world 1! And I understand how upsetting it can get to have to hide from trollers and rule breakers. I would like everyone to know that even thought I am new here I want to help stop this. If I do become sheriff I will do everything in my power to make WEO safe for all players, new and long time. I want to help make this as enjoyable for everyone just as my friends who helped me when I first joined did for me. If you have any questions or comments please post here or message me! I would be glad to answer anything at all! And thank you for visiting my post. I do currently show in city hall as a nominee for sheriff, and even thought I may not know many of you, I would like to be your friend and sheriff, so please vote for me ^_^
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Hi its animalguy! i decided to run for sherrif for two reasons. first reason is I want to help keep this game running smoothly. The second reason is since its 2012 i have now been a member for about 1 year. So its about time a start doing things to help out around the site and the game. I know I probably will not be a strict sherrif due to my personality and such but ill do what I can to keep things running smoothly. I am also very active and either get on the game or on the site at least once a day or maybe more. so.... vote for animalguy

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

please take the time to read my next post on why YOU should vote 4 SummerBreeze! Really it will only take a few minutes <3

Hi I am Summerbreeze I would really like to be sheriff! Don't we all? Well I have a few reasons you should vote 4 Summer!
1. I am very organized, so if you are banned for three days then you are off in three days. Not six days not a week not a month. but three days.
2. I will treat you like family, You get what you deserve! (good or bad!)
3. I will not ban you pointlessly I am honest and I will stay that way forever.
4. I love webearth and simpily admire some of you guys! <3
5. I resemble what everyone wants in a sheriff.
So vote 4 Summer and you wont regret it because I shine 4 you!
I want to make web earth a better place and with your help we can do so. So dont just look at this, vote! I am active in many packs groups and clans and I am now making my own. I feel as if I am your best bet. So here it goes again!
Vote 4 Summer she shines for you!
So vote 4 me! <3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So we all know the next part I am going to tell you you have to and (bla bla bla). But you dont have to I appreciate your opinion PLEASE leave your comments below!
Summerbreeze <3
Also sorry for any typos (or typees whatever that means...)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So please vote 4 summer!
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Hi everyone, I've been waiting eagerly to start running for Sherrif today! Firstly I'd like to point out that I'm the first person to start running this month, so I must really care ;), only kidding, I know everyone's in different time zones and stuff. Anyway, down to business. I think you should vote for me, because pretty much all of you know me reasonably well now, what with me being here for a couple of years now, so you should know that I'm fair and reliable. It may not seem like I've been on much lately, but I have been lurking a LOT, just not posting, so I'll be here regularly. I've also been looking at some of the problems posted, watching how the Sherrif deals with them, so I've done a bit of research. I also run for Sherrif, quite often, so I really would like this opportunity. Thanks for your consideration. Vote Wildchild!
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Hello! I'm 1000angles otherwise known as Sprinkles! I really hope I get the position of mayor!
Here are some things about me:
I'm very friendly and love meeting new friends!
I try to be really organized!
I try to make things seem very understandable.
I try to help whenever I can!
I want to hear your opinion of the rules, so I can make them better! (By no meanings will I make this a non-child-friendly place!)
I really love Web Earth Online and I'm sure I'll like many of you, too!

I hope to meet many of you and make WEO a better game!
Please vote for me!

~1000angles AKA Sprinkles! :D
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Thanks for voting everyone! <3 P.S. I am running for Mayor now! Please vote 4 me.
1. I am very organized, so if you are banned for three days then you are off in three days. Not six days not a week not a month. but three days.
I want to make web earth a better place and with your help we can do so. So dont just look at this, vote! I am active in many packs groups and clans and I am now making my own. I feel as if I am your best bet. So here it goes again!
So vote 4 me! <3

Yours truely, Summer <3
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

Hi, Im Shadow -wolf, Im running for judge as you can see in my siggy.
If you vote me to be judge, then I will be Fair in Your punishment, But I will be firm too. Im not too judge-mental - Ha! See what I did there?! XD - Anyway, Im kind, and whenever I play on weo with someone and you know, they help with my nest, were my mate or was just plain nice, I vote for them, well, thats exacly WHO I am! I help people, am kind and if there is someone struggling to get food then I get in there and help, I would encorage you all to do this if I were judge, its just plain kindness!. Thank you, that is all.
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

Thank you to the two people WHO voted me for judge, 11 more means I can do ALL the things I promised, keep them coming, I would just like to say Thank you, you have helped me on a journy that will (hopefully) reach the w1 killers at a stop, please keep voting and ill make weo w1 a safe enviroment for all you people WHO prefere not to be killed when having fun with friends
Redpaw
Bluebird Chick

Post by Redpaw »

Hi im redpaw im a nice person when ever i play web earth online i always try to make freinds with people,when people need help i will always help them,please vote for me i wanna run as judge,im very honest and kind to people,if you vote me for judge i will treat you fair and with respect so if you vote me me i wil be happy and when you play web earth online i will help build a den and nest for you

Vote me please :)
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

Hello there,
I'm known as Fifoas. c:
I'm running for sheriff. Doing this for few reasons, I'll be honest to tell and share what I do. I'd love to help this update as far as possible. I can do art, and make up a site, few exp from older stuff. I love to talk to people, I love animals, People can trust me.I help people get food, I don't fly around lonely. I get on and the first thing I do is look for people online. I've been on weo, maybe not in game, but around somwhere about 1.5 years. ^-^ I want this to go on as long as possible. Who ever votes for me, Will increase big chance on me, helping you. I really do hope, this, the best that could happen.
So, Vote for me? ^-^
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

I'm running for sheriff as well, under the name Malik.

Keeping this short and sweet: If I'm elected I'll do my best to be an active, fair, friendly sheriff. :) So, any votes would be very appreciated.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Hi, I'm running for Mayor...So here are some reasons why YOU should vote for ME! (I'm running as Braviary. That's my screen name.)

I'm on WEO everyday! I'm active, in other words.
I, well, love to help other people-In any way I can. And, seriously, I admire every one of you! I don't care about the 'minus' parts of you, I think of the positive things about you!
This one dosen't really count-But I use a lot of grammar!
Kind of like Summerbreeze, I want to make Web earth online a better place for everyone-For young and old.

So, vote for me! Of course, like I said, I'm running as Braviary!
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

I'm Alpha Ridley, running for mayor, and I have not been elected before. I have started 2 families, and have died only once. I would love to be the mayor, and I will make sure NOBODY breaks the rules at ALL. So please vote for me. My Screen Name is Alpha_Ridley.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Thanks for voting everyone! <3 P.S. I am running for Jugde Please vote 4 me.
So vote 4 me! <3

Yours truely, Summer