Im running

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

Im running

Post by dominoandcopper »

Hi I'm Danica and I thought since I was running for sheriff I would introduce myself to the other player!! I haven't been a WEO player long but what I have seen I love and enjoy very much. I have also sadly seen bullies and such on here too. Now I don't know what WEO deems a sheriff , but when I think of one I think of a person who helps protect their people. I want to be able to help others as often as I can, I have many wonderful friends on here and I always keep a group den open for anyone who wants to join in World 1. I travel outside of world 1 at times but not often, however when I do I see trolling done as well as other things, and I have even seen it happen in world 1! And I understand how upsetting it can get to have to hide from trollers and rule breakers. I would like everyone to know that even thought I am new here I want to help stop this. If I do become sheriff I will do everything in my power to make WEO safe for all players, new and long time. I want to help make this as enjoyable for everyone just as my friends who helped me when I first joined did for me. If you have any questions or comments please post here or message me! I would be glad to answer anything at all! And thank you for visiting my post. I do currently show in city hall as a nominee for sheriff, and even thought I may not know many of you, I would like to be your friend and sheriff, so please vote for me ^_^
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Re: Im running

Post by Scarikas »

You do know that the sheriff has to check the world 1 city hall EVERY DAY, has to ban players and has to remember when to unban them, and has to work like a team with the judge?
I think for now Alex and Kenya are the perfect "police", But eh, I got a chance of sheriff and even I was clueless at first. I respect your determination, but it's best just to know the responsibility. Alex and Kenya's responsibility is unmatchable by any of us here, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't get a chance at sheriff.
Sure, I'll vote for you, but I'm just making sure you know for sure how to handle it. I'm sure I didn't, but back when I was sheriff it was summer and I had alot of time to check the city hall everyday. It might be harder here in the school-year so be warned.
(Edit: I might've voted for a sheriff already, but I'll vote for you next month if you run)
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

Post by dominoandcopper »

I'm aware, but thanks for the tip. I have met some other player who agree with what you said as do I. Though I would love a chance to help people, if I don't win this month there is always another time when I may be more knowledgeable about how things work here. Either way I just want to help our others. I get on here everyday since I like it so much, also thanks for the vote ( if not now maybe next time eh? lol)
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

http://game.webearthonline.com/phpbb/vi ... ?f=4&t=600

Please post your advertisements about yourself in that topic. Thanks!
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.