The RedLeaf Conspiracy

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Scartail
Bluebird Chick

The RedLeaf Conspiracy

Post by Scartail »

NOTE: This is a joke thread. I know that none of these things really happen.

Have you noticed how animals named RedLeaf act suspicious? Whenever I see a NPC acting like a real person, its name is RedLeaf. I've seen predator RedLeafs socializing with prey RedLeafs, and not fighting. There are RedLeafs everywhere, and they will take over the world if we don't stop them!!! How can we stop them, we have to help the BlueLeafs take control.
- When you have babies name all of them BlueLeaf or BlueLeafa, BlueLeafe, BlueLeafi, etc
- Make your name BlueLeaf(not recommended on world 1, people will think you are a NPC)
- Spread the word to all real players
We will have the BlueLeafs end the evil RedLeafs, and the world will be saved!!!
Doylj
Bluebird Chick

Re: The RedLeaf Conspiracy

Post by Doylj »

Blueleaf isn't an actual NPC name. However, Greenleaf and Whiteleaf are. just saying
Game name: Aura
IDs: 58026, 64872, 65237, 65295
Sorry my grammar stinks :(
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Doylj wrote:Blueleaf isn't an actual NPC name. However, Greenleaf and Whiteleaf are. just saying

that is true. The only "leaf" names are Greenleaf,Whiteleaf,and Orangeleaf. After joining many months ago i have never encontered a Redleaf.At least not that I can remember at the moment. Even more so with the Blueleaf thing.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Scartail
Bluebird Chick

Post by Scartail »

I just made up "BlueLeaf" since it seemed like a fitting name. There are RedLeafs though.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

I have my Minions. Forget the Blueleafs and the Redleafs, the Minions shall dominate >3
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

We must name all the females Goldleaf and the males Blueleaf! >3
Alias wrote:I have my Minions. Forget the Blueleafs and the Redleafs, the Minions shall dominate >3
Not if I have anything to do with it!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I'm sticking with RedLeaf.
You don't know what they're actually doing, you could be outright assuming things and kill them off and torture them when they're just having a good time chatting with each other.
Because of this I will side with them, and I will take care of them as long as they do no harm.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

1000angles wrote:We must name all the females Goldleaf and the males Blueleaf! >3
Alias wrote:I have my Minions. Forget the Blueleafs and the Redleafs, the Minions shall dominate >3
Not if I have anything to do with it!
Lol x] You have plenty to do with it, Sprink
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

No, yall need to name all your kids things like Azureleaf, ivoryleaf, crimsonleaf, blackleaf etc.

;3
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...