Rattle snake VS. King snake

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Doylj
Bluebird Chick

Rattle snake VS. King snake

Post by Doylj »

which (in your opinion) is better.

rattlers can poison (i don't even know what poisoning does, so if anyone can tell me that would be useful)
Kings can constrict, putting your prey in your carry box for some time before turning into a carcass.

debate among yourselves
Game name: Aura
IDs: 58026, 64872, 65237, 65295
Sorry my grammar stinks :(
Falllen
Bluebird Chick

Re: Rattle snake VS. King snake

Post by Falllen »

Personally, I think rattlers are better. Than can indeed poison, and while kingsnakes can go into trees and constrict, poison is a rather useful feature. It lowers the HP by a fifth or sixth about every minute, so even things like foxes and sometimes bears are dead within minutes.
~
Oh, my dear haters, I'm actually quite nice. Do not judge because of one's hobbies~
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Not sure... I personally like King-snakes better, but they seem pretty evenly matched to me. King snakes can drag prey back to a den, but rattlers can take out larger prey with a single(lucky), poisonous hit. So, it depends on the player's preference I guess- keeping food, or killing.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Kazz
Adult Bluebird

Post by Kazz »

I love kingsnakes. What turns the table for me is that they can climb trees and rattler's can't. Also, being able to carry prey makes it harder for it to be stolen by NPCs. ^_^
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Kings <3
However, I do love rattlers, but, everything seems to want to murder them.
Plus Kingsnakes can climb trees, kill hawk chicks, bluebirds and cardies. Rattlers can only get into the holes on the ground. but rattlesnakes CAN kill bears...
I guess it's just opinion :)
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

It depends. If a rattle snake has better combat than the kingsnake, then in this case, the rattle snake is bound to win. However if the tables are turned, then our poisonous rattler is in a pretty bad position. That's why combat really comes in handy. Once I left my full combat condor sitting in the middle of the forest (on purpose, the condor was getting too old) I didn't die by attack, but lack of water.
But if both snakes had the same amount of combat, it comes down to luck, really.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Going to move this to Game Discussions.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

If I may...I love rattlers more in general as well, they are just so much more awesome! They have a more sinister color,have a rattle of death, and burning venom! However, I find kings to be much more conveniant to play as I always live in tree holes as there is nothing that can be a threat to you except other king snakes and blue birds. I also love it when I find an active blue bird nest. I kill all that I can and I am left with enough food to last me a while. I also love filling all the holes with females and watching a forest explode into flames when all my DoomDRgaonJRs grow up. :mrgreen:
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Kazz
Adult Bluebird

Post by Kazz »

Aww yeahh. King's are great for when I'm on my INVADE-THE-HIGHSCORE-LISTS account. Rattler was a bit harder.

I do really want a pet kingsnake. I've got enough for the snake and the stuff, but there's no room anywhere for a 60 gallon terranium ;A;
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Kazz wrote:I do really want a pet kingsnake. I've got enough for the snake and the stuff, but there's no room anywhere for a 60 gallon terranium ;A;
I'm getting a Western Hognose. (;

Although I do absolutely love the ability of poison, I also greatly value the ability to carry your carcass around like a champ and also to climb up trees and mess with hawks when old enough.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Kazz
Adult Bluebird

Post by Kazz »

Ooh, sounds awesome.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention earlier, my parents are terrified of snakes. |D
Oops.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

I've got a soft-spot for Timber Rattlesnakes IRL, soo. (Also, I kinda like the bite>retreat>stalk hunting method. x3)
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

King snakes. Cause rattlers posion and I hate posion. Its like you’re slowly dying.... So I like kings better.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.