The Reptile House (In-game Group)

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

The Reptile House (In-game Group)

Post by Hope »

We are Stronger than You Think! We are Reptiles! Brave and Strong! We May be Little but Our Bond is Big!

Rules
1. No mating with a NPC
2. Obey the King, Queen, and Betas!
3. Respect all members
4. No stealing ranks
5. Female warriors, female hunters, female caregivers, female/male elders, and female shamans cannot have eggs. Only Head Shaman, Queen, Queen's Beta, and Mothers may have eggs.
6. We only accept rattlesnakes, king snakes, and geckos.

About Points
You earn *points* everytime you come to a meeting, win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in a contest, or for doing something kind! The creator of the group will give out points. With points you can buy things from the shop.

Shop
Rank-up (50 points, you may choose a new rank!))
Day Off (30 points, excused from your job for a day! Real time!!)
Cupids Arrow (80 points, No matter what your rank, you may have babies for one season!)
(New items added weekly!)

Ranks
King (male): Commands the rest of the group, you cannot be leader unless you have at least quarter of your combat bar is full. Will retire once the King dies.
Queen (female): Mates with the King, has to be the same species as the leader and have at least half of a quarter combat bar full. Will retire if the King dies.
King's Beta (1): Will become King once the old King dies, retires, or is not online.
Queen's Beta (1): Must be the same species as King's Beta, mates with King's Beta, will become Queen for the same reasons as King's Beta.
Warriors (3): Protect the group with their lives, obeys the King. If not fighting or guarding, Warriors help the Hunters.
Hunters (3): Hunts for prey. If no prey is found, they bring back other edibles or meat from carcasses.
Head Shaman (1): Heals and takes care of the sick. Supervises the Shamans and teaches them the ways of healing.
Shaman's Beta (1): Takes over for the Head Shaman when she/he dies or retires. Will also take over if the Head Shaman is expecting. When the babies are adults, Shaman's Beta will go back to his/her usual duties.
Shamans (3): Obeys the Lead Shaman. Gathers minerals and food from the food den and then takes it back to the Medicine den.
Mothers (3): Female reptiles that mate every mating season. They tend to their babies.
Babies (~): Provides the group to incarinate if killed.
Elders (~): Reptiles that have reached the red area in their Age Meter. Elders are deeply respected.

Dens
King's Quarters: The King, Queen, and Beta's sleep and eat here. The Queen and Beta will raise their eggs and babies here too.
Nursery: Mothers and the Head Shaman will raise their babies here.
Food Den: Hunters bring food back here. Others come her to eat or take their meal back to their den.
Warriors/Hunters Den: Warriors and Hunters eat, sleep, and live here.
Sleeping Den: Mothers and all shaman's live here.
Medicine Den: The ill come here to recover. Minerals and other helpful curing supplies MUST be brought here. Most elders may live here if they choose to, otherwise they can live in the Sleeping Den.

Form
Game Username:
Species:
Game Gender:
Wanted Rank:
Why do you want this rank:
Ideas:

Members
King (male):
Queen (female):
King's Beta (1):
Queen's Beta (1):
Warriors (3):
Hunters (3):
Head Shaman (1): SillyBear (female king-snake)
Shaman's Beta (1):
Shamans (3):
Mothers (3):
Elders (~):

Banner Contest
First Wins: Their banner will become the Official Reptile House Banner, 50 points, Rank-Up, Cupid's Arrow AND Day-Off.
Second Wins: 10 Points, Cupid's Arrow OR Day-Off
Third Wins: 5 points.

Entries (banner)
Reality: http://oi53.tinypic.com/124kink.jpg

(I will provide a picture of our territory and dens soon, once I figure out how and how to write on the picture! Help accepted!)
Last edited by Hope on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alias
Baby Mouse

Re: The Reptile House (In-game Group)

Post by Alias »

http://oi53.tinypic.com/124kink.jpg

Just did it quickly. I'm not too keen on joining yet, but I s'pose I could be some kind of ally.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Okay, thanks!
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Game Username: Summerbreeze
Species: King snake
Game Gender: Female
Wanted Rank: Queen or beta
Why do you want this rank: Because I am very good at being a leader. I also set a great example for everyone!
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Game Username: Foxesrule
Species: Gecko ((Because they are awesome!))
Game Gender: Female
Wanted Rank: Mother
Why do you want this rank: 1) I want points. :twisted: 2) I find raising babies fun. 3) So far in-game, all of my babies have been raised succesfully. That just proves I'm a good parent.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?