Place Names of WEO

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Re: Place Names of WEO

Post by Scarikas »

I always called "The Fells" just "The waterfall". When I was running a fox skulk, I called it "The Life Waterfall" because I had a kind of "near-death" experience there and going into the water helped me get better. But that was just for the skulk, so...
Also, the place east to the stepping stones I always referred to as "Grassland" or "Flatland".
And I think "Windy _____" would best suite the place above "Bluebird forest" since it's obvious the trees are being hardly blown by wind.
The wolf/fox/canine pack I used to belong to was by the "Windy Cliffs", it went from under the lake to the hole under that tiny stretch of rock next to the cliff.
I also kind of "Sunbathed" on that cliff at the bottom with the tree.
Also, "Bluebird forest" is the only available home for natural bobcat dens, so it would make sense for it to be called "Bobcat forest". But it is also the only forest with maple trees, so it could be called "Maple forest" also.
Just suggestions~
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
Gemini
Adult Bluebird

Post by Gemini »

I love the names the Lake of Youth is true, as when I was sick or whatever, it helped. lol
kimiko70714
Bluebird Chick

Post by kimiko70714 »

Alias wrote:Not really, it just sounded nice – Bleubird Forest. There's also a online group called The Bluebirds of Silver Forest, so i thought I'd call it that.
Yeah, that groups mine... I like Silver Forest better, that's why I named my group that...
Don't let them die! ImageImageImageImageImage
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

I'm pretty content with all those names.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?