Funny in game pictures

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Freedom
Baby Gecko

Funny in game pictures

Post by Freedom »

Ok so I was in game today and I was thinking there are so many funny things that happen in game
that everyone should see. I for example I didn't get a pic but I was in a den with 7 of my pups 5 bluebird chick's and a couple more animal baby families. Of course I took a pic but I clicked the bottom one to many times so I missed it. I I made this topic so u can post a pic and add a caption or description other people can see the funny moments
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
^^^^^^ Click please :D
In game I'm Whitewolf and usually a Wolf(LOL) in world 1.
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
Kenya
Global Moderator

Re: Funny in game pictures

Post by Kenya »

Moved to Game Discussions.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Re: Funny in game pictures

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Here is an old screenshot. It's not actually humorous on my level per say, but perhaps you will enjoy it.
http://deranged-dragon.deviantart.com/g ... 1#/d3dpi5p
Ever since the fox was released everyone seems to be one. I decided to try to capture proof on how many players were foxes in the same amount of time in the same would. There were more player foxes but they disappeared or logged off.

Also, I will try to see if I can gather screenshots of my glorious parenting moments. Such as the time when I breed with about 50 king snake females and all gave birth. When all the offspring grew up it looked like the world was on fire.

There was also another time when I was a wolf with 10 pups plus the offspring of other players. Ahh, so many other moments as well, yet I shall not bore you any longer.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!