Ira Skulk ((Anger Fox Skulk))

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Alone
Bluebird Chick

Ira Skulk ((Anger Fox Skulk))

Post by Alone »

Topic owned by Alone
Ira Skulk
If you feel the spark of anger... This is the place for you.

We Reside in World 4

Meeting Area Location -Orange-
This is where we meet. Everytime we gain two new members, a member dies, or something like that, I call a meeting. In a certain season, we will group together near this location so we can see what others have to say. Check often incase you missed the calling.
Callings- None

Border Mark Locations -Brownish-
At the edge of our territory, you may mark (Poop or pee). These are just spots that may be passed through more, and others that are not as often reached. You don't ahve to mark in those marked locations, but if you are around the edges, mark if you can.

Probable Den Locations -Green-
These are spots where dens appear a lot. Scout around those spots if you're looking for a den. They may NOT be there. Just search in another location. Dens sometimes disappear.

Probable Leaf Spots -Red-
These are areas where leaves are usually easily found, in Winter and Fall. In Sping and Summer, straw is more plentiful. Only two leaves are needed to rise the Leaf Ingredient Thing to 100%

Probable Straw Spots -Yellow-
These are areas where I, I repeat, I! find straw more. It may not be the same for you, so if you can't find any straw in those spots, just move on. One grab of straw raises the Straw Ingredient Thing by 5-9%

Some Policies for you Foxies

Not a Real Person
If you meet or find a non-person fox on our territory, chase it out if it is Summer, Spring, or early Fall. Be cautious! Don't get yourself killed! Because of the around-the-clock online from 'Not a real Person' animals, you may mate with one if it is winter and you can. The only limitation I'd like to put is that the Non-person fox be close to your age.

Real Person
If you meet a Real Person fox on our territory, talk to him/her. Ask them if they are in the Ira Skulk. If they say yes, well, they're your Skulk-mates. If they say no, or seem confused, ask them again or ask them if they are from another Fox Clan/Pack/Skulk Etc. If they are, let them in, as long as they DON'T attack you or another Ira Residence.

Death and Infantry
If you die, then reincarnate as a fox again. If you don't become a fox again, notify us so that we won't kill you in your other form. Don't kill us. If you didn't know they were part of the Skulk, then that is alright. Just don't use that excuse over and over again.
When you reincarnate yourself, you will probably be a pup. Come to us on the Forum or in the game and ask for help. You know, protection, feeding, and stuff. I know you're like 'I'm sure I could take care of myself!" but it's just a caution. You don't have to ask for help. It's your choice.

These 'Policies' are just guidlines. I won't chase you out of the skulk or anything. I'm sure no one else will either. :) They aren't rules. Just things I think would be good, and would help hold up the Skulk.

Think you got the Ira, Fox?

It takes 1000 points to be able to play a fox. Ranks below.

Code: Select all

[b]Forum Name:[/b]
[b]WEO Fox Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Rank Wanted:[/b]
[b]Second Rank Wanted:[/b]
[b]Are you playing WEO often?:[/b]

Skulking Among the Ranks

Alphess- Creator. In this case, a female. if she were a male, it would be Alpha.
Forum Name: Alone
WEO Fox Name: Copper
Are you playing WEO often?: If it doesn't tell me that a 'Critical Loading Error' occurred and I can get into the game, yes.

Beta Male- Usually the first to join and the first to claim. He, like the beta female, is second in charge.

Beta Female- Usually the first to join and the first to claim. She, like the beta male, is second in charge.

Delta Male- They help with organizing meeting and herding together foxes.

Delta Female- They help with organizing meeting and herding together foxes.
Forum Name: Skipper_
WEO Fox Name: Skipper
Are you playing WEO often?: Yes, but if I do get in-active I will inform you.

Healer- He or She usually watch over the sick ones or little, parentless ones. They are usually more experienced with the game and know more about sicknesses and such.
Forum Name: SpiritQuest
WEO Fox Name: SpiritQuest
Are you playing WEO often?: Well about 4 out of 5 days in the week I play. :mrgreen:

Watchers- They keep a look out for predators that seem to be more into attacking. They approach predators to test them. This is a very risky job. They also keep a look out for intruders and fights.

Defenders and Offenders- Defenders defend dens, pups, and other foxes from predators. Offenders attack predators deemed aggresive by Watchers. They are the first wave, backed up be Defenders. They are usually older and/or stronger.
Forum Name: Iamme
WEO Fox Name: Light or Kimya Kifo
Second Rank Wanted: Defender and offender
Are you playing WEO often?: 5 to 6 times a week 2 times a day.

Hunters- Hunters hunt and/or scavenge food. They are usually older, stronger, and more experienced. They help parents feed the pups and keep them alive.

Pups- Usually Non-persons. Pups are foxes that have not come out of their dens yet (in Summer). If they happen to be played by someone, then in Summer, when they come out, they will pick a rank in which their future training will commence.
Last edited by Alone on Wed May 16, 2012 10:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
SpiritQuest
Adult Bluebird

Re: Ira Skulk ((Anger Fox Skulk))

Post by SpiritQuest »

Forum Name: SpiritQuest
WEO Fox Name: SpiritQuest
Are you playing WEO often?: Well about 4 out of 5 days in the week I play. :mrgreen:
Summer the season of fun,Fall the season of peace,Winter the season of joy,Spring is the season that contains them all
With is your favorite?
Alone
Bluebird Chick

Post by Alone »

Thanks for joining! I'll add you up.
Last edited by Alone on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

-Changed author from me (Kenya) to Alone-
Good luck with your skulk!
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Alone
Bluebird Chick

Post by Alone »

Thanks bunches Kenya!
SpiritQuest
Adult Bluebird

Post by SpiritQuest »

Thank you for letting me join, you wont be disapointed 8)
Attachments
This location is perfet and a log is best for the sick and injured, because the sickness might spread from den to den causing bad''Problems''<br />The log next to the straw spots the idea use is up to you thanks again cya
This location is perfet and a log is best for the sick and injured, because the sickness might spread from den to den causing bad''Problems''
The log next to the straw spots the idea use is up to you thanks again cya
123l9xs.jpg (38.63 KiB) Viewed 11827 times
Summer the season of fun,Fall the season of peace,Winter the season of joy,Spring is the season that contains them all
With is your favorite?
Alone
Bluebird Chick

Post by Alone »

I'm sure I won't!

Should I add on a Healing Den Spot by/on the log?
fallen
Adult Bluebird

Post by fallen »

Nothing catches anyone's eyes better than pretty, bright-colored spots! I wish luck with your group.
ImageImage

The original Fallen
Alone
Bluebird Chick

Post by Alone »

Thanks.
SpiritQuest
Adult Bluebird

Post by SpiritQuest »

I think that sounds brilliant to and for an idea for our Skulk to use Maybe you could post when are the meetings and maybe set up days we are in world 4 so it would be easier for members to know days to get on just a thought :D
With is your favorite?
Alone
Bluebird Chick

Post by Alone »

A good idea. I was gonna do that. But I thought maybe we should wait for more members. If you want to get on without waiting, when should we do it, you think?
SpiritQuest
Adult Bluebird

Post by SpiritQuest »

we should wait but we should also already have a schedule so there's no need for last second panicking and im thinking of a schedule right now so maybe by tomorrow ill have a schedule,
Also may my services be applied to your other (basically) Clan,Group etc. ?
SQ-Out lol
With is your favorite?
Alone
Bluebird Chick

Post by Alone »

lol Good idea. I'm always the last-second type person. You'll definitely keep this Skulk going! Yep, of course you can!
SpiritQuest
Adult Bluebird

Post by SpiritQuest »

In a month we should have 4 meetings
15-20 days of skulk life(living together)
Mondays12:00-5:00 or 6:00
Tuesdays1:00-8:00
break on Wednesdays(only 2)
Thursday&Friday11:00-6:00
Weekends-
Saturday&Sunday-Skulk Meeting4:00-8:15
This is all i got for now but another schedule will be here when more members sign up 8) :mrgreen:
With is your favorite?
Iamme
Bluebird Chick

Post by Iamme »

Forum Name:Iamme
WEO Fox Name:Light or Kimya Kifo
Rank Wanted:Beta Male
Second Rank Wanted:Defender and offender
Are you playing WEO often?:5 to 6 times a week 2 times a day.