To The Edge (Wolf Story) Needs comments and opinions

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Alias
Baby Mouse

To The Edge (Wolf Story) Needs comments and opinions

Post by Alias »

Prologue

The lone wolf crept silently through the trees. Hunger sharpened his senses, and he decides to take a chance in a pack's territory. The moonlight splashed onto his pelt and trickled off the leaves. The stars scattered across the sky, blinking with a subtle stare. The whispers of the wind sang through the lone wolf's fur, and he smelt the scent it carried. Food. And with it, a wolf.
He could smell that it was alone, and that it was young. Licking his paw, the lone wolf loped on towards the carcass. Beneath the sky of stars, the young wolf was tearing off pieces of the carcass. He seemed to have found a good time to catch up on his meals. Putting on his most impressive pose, the lone wolf advanced. Both wolves turned to face each other, the young pack-wolf snarling. Back off. This is mine.
The lone wolf stood his ground and twitched his tail, lowering his head and growling, with ears pointing forwards. I will attack.
Defiantly, they circled each other, both laying claim to the carcass, both hungry, and in their threat positions. The young wolf attacked first, and the loner sidestepped, turning his head to bite at his opponent's neck. The pack-wolf let out a short snarl and twisted his head in attempt to fend off the attack. He flailed and landed a kick on the lone wolf's chest, who staggered backwards. He opened his maw, and peeled back his lips to reveal his razor-sharp teeth, and snapped at his opponent's swiping paws.
Both wolves leaped up, and jaws clashed, lips are cut, blood spurts out. The lone wolf brought his paws down onto the young pack-wolf's head and shoulders, and grabbed his muzzle, slamming him to the ground.
The lone wolf pinned his competitor to the ground, and raised his tail. I win.
Confused with shock, the yearling thumped his tail and whined obediently, then cocked his head to the side, flicking his ears inquisitively. Don't hurt me. Who are you?
The lone wolf thought for a moment, then stepped back to release the yearly. He stretched out a large grey paw, his eyes glinting like two amber stars. My name is Wolf Paw.

{End of Prologue}
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Re: To The Edge (Wolf Story) Needs comments and opinions

Post by Saebre »

I like this story. But what happens after?

In- game name: Jezibel
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

It's a prologue. It only tells something that's in the book, so the reader wants to read the book. You will have to read to find out! :wink:
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Well, I thought this story died! x] If you want me to carry it on...?
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Sure, if you want! :wink:
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko