The Bluebirds of Silver Forest

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

kimiko70714
Bluebird Chick

Re: The Bluebirds of Silver Forest

Post by kimiko70714 »

Game meeting today, holding it at the tree on the right, just above the lake. Its the last tree in the territory, and I think I'll use it as a base until we can find a good tree near the middle of our territory. A reminder, if your online for the game meeting, you can't go across the stream. You have to stay on the right side of the right fork, and you have to stay above the tree at the top right of the lake. It makes it easier for me to find you on Game Meeting, I couldn't find anyone last week...
Don't let them die! ImageImageImageImageImage
ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Post by ashlu19 »

In-App Username: ashlu
Personality: cute, loyal, and dosen't like to get into fights.
Mate (Mère only): none.
Activeness: maybe maybe not, mainly on weekends
Other: email me at ashrod98@gmail.com for any news for when im not here. ok? thank you
zils
Bluebird Chick

Post by zils »

In-App Username:zils
Personality:
Mate (Mère only):
Activeness:as much as i can
Other:just started today so my combat skill is still kind of low
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

I'm willing to be an ally.

Forum Name: DarkReality
In-App Name: Guardian/Karaku
Clan Name: I wouldn't say Clan, but I have a bird Flock in the Middle-West, by the Condor Caves World 1. http://www.webearthonline.com/phpbb/vie ... 9121#p9121
Ally or Enemy: Ally. Most of us are condors, so you're in for a good back up.
Why you want to be Ally/Enemy: We're a peaceful Flock, and it's time we started making some friends with other Clans.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
kimiko70714
Bluebird Chick

Post by kimiko70714 »

I would have responded to everyone a lot sooner, but I was in the hospital again from my CVS, and then I found out my grandpa might die soon... :'( I personally may not be active for a while, just a heads up...
DarkReality wrote:I'm willing to be an ally.

Forum Name: DarkReality
In-App Name: Guardian/Karaku
Clan Name: I wouldn't say Clan, but I have a bird Flock in the Middle-West, by the Condor Caves World 1. http://www.webearthonline.com/phpbb/vie ... 9121#p9121
Ally or Enemy: Ally. Most of us are condors, so you're in for a good back up.
Why you want to be Ally/Enemy: We're a peaceful Flock, and it's time we started making some friends with other Clans.
Accepted
zils wrote:In-App Username:zils
Personality:
Mate (Mère only):
Activeness:as much as i can
Other:just started today so my combat skill is still kind of low
Accepted
ashlu19 wrote:In-App Username: ashlu
Personality: cute, loyal, and dosen't like to get into fights.
Mate (Mère only): none.
Activeness: maybe maybe not, mainly on weekends
Other: email me at ashrod98@gmail.com for any news for when im not here. ok? thank you
Accepted
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

In-App Username: Delgodo
Personality: Understanding, Caring, Helpful
Mate (Mère only): None
Activeness: Very Active
Other: No pic sorry, but I'm Sprinkles in Guardians' flock.
ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Post by ashlu19 »

Question: on the application it says who your mate is going to be. i dont havve a mate, but i was wondering if someone were to put someone down under that, would they be the official mate, so only that couple could mate? if that is true, then what would one bird do if he/she is the only one on from that couple? sorry if i sound confusing. in other words is the mate title official, and what is one to do if only 1 bird is availbale from that couple?
kimiko70714
Bluebird Chick

Post by kimiko70714 »

ashlu19 wrote:Question: on the application it says who your mate is going to be. i dont havve a mate, but i was wondering if someone were to put someone down under that, would they be the official mate, so only that couple could mate? if that is true, then what would one bird do if he/she is the only one on from that couple? sorry if i sound confusing. in other words is the mate title official, and what is one to do if only 1 bird is availbale from that couple?
Well, since only Head of Amassons and Animateur can breed in mating season, the mere can either choose a male in the flock as their mate, meaning they won't breed at all when their mate isn't in a breeding position or they can be stand alone females and breed with whoever is the current Head of Amassons or Animateur. Also, an exception to not being allowed to breed with an NPC is if the NPC is named Amassons (all male chicks born into the flock are named this) or Mere (all female chicks born into the flock are named this) so we can keep the flock bloodlines strong even when us members aren't online. A note, if you are going to breed with these NPC then you need to make your own nest instead of using the Flock Tree in the Fall/Winter or Spring/Summer grounds. Does this answer your question?
1000angles wrote:In-App Username: Delgodo
Accepted
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

kimiko70714 wrote:
ashlu19 wrote:Question: on the application it says who your mate is going to be. i dont havve a mate, but i was wondering if someone were to put someone down under that, would they be the official mate, so only that couple could mate? if that is true, then what would one bird do if he/she is the only one on from that couple? sorry if i sound confusing. in other words is the mate title official, and what is one to do if only 1 bird is availbale from that couple?
Well, since only Head of Amassons and Animateur can breed in mating season, the mere can either choose a male in the flock as their mate, meaning they won't breed at all when their mate isn't in a breeding position or they can be stand alone females and breed with whoever is the current Head of Amassons or Animateur. Also, an exception to not being allowed to breed with an NPC is if the NPC is named Amassons (all male chicks born into the flock are named this) or Mere (all female chicks born into the flock are named this) so we can keep the flock bloodlines strong even when us members aren't online. A note, if you are going to breed with these NPC then you need to make your own nest instead of using the Flock Tree in the Fall/Winter or Spring/Summer grounds. Does this answer your question?
1000angles wrote:In-App Username: Delgodo
Accepted
I have a question about the mates too. So, can the mere choose one of the amassons to mate with? Or not. I was confused by your statement. And yay!
ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Post by ashlu19 »

I still am a little confused. From what you wrote, i understand that Head of Amassons and Animateur can breed in mating season, but what if you are just a Mere/Amisson? can you breed, with a Mere/Amisson or can you only mate with Head of Amassons/Animateur? Im confused, about who can breed with who, and what to do if your mate, whether it be Mere or Amisson, is not present. Is it that ONLY Head of Amassons and Animateur can breed in mating season?
kimiko70714
Bluebird Chick

Post by kimiko70714 »

ashlu19 wrote:I still am a little confused. From what you wrote, i understand that Head of Amassons and Animateur can breed in mating season, but what if you are just a Mere/Amisson? can you breed, with a Mere/Amisson or can you only mate with Head of Amassons/Animateur? Im confused, about who can breed with who, and what to do if your mate, whether it be Mere or Amisson, is not present. Is it that ONLY Head of Amassons and Animateur can breed in mating season?
OK trying this again...

Only the Animateur and Head of Amassons can breed, but the person who is Ani or Head changes constantly. So yes, you can choose any male, but no you can't breed if he's just a normal Am during breeding time.

Each season the Ani mates with a different mere, so most of the chicks are his own. Most of the time, the Head Am is his son, but sometimes its a random NPC's son. When he dies, Head Am becomes the new Ani.

Ex. On the first day, I died and so Leo became Ani. When I re-grew, I became Head Am. Then Leo died, so I became Ani again.
ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Post by ashlu19 »

ok, i understand now. Thanx Kimiko! also, im not gonna be available for a few days because i will be suspended, i think for 4 days because i accidentally killed someone. i dont know when it starts but ill give u a heads up if i get notified. :)
kimiko70714
Bluebird Chick

Post by kimiko70714 »

Sorry for not being active for the last few months, I've been having so many RL problems this year, and a bunch of users keep "accidentally" killing me...
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

kimiko70714 wrote:Sorry for not being active for the last few months, I've been having so many RL problems this year, and a bunch of users keep "accidentally" killing me...
Its ok Kimiko. We understand
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Kimiko!! Welcome back!!!! I'll be on later female bluebird!
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online