Fox story

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

what would you like to happen in chapter 2?

he meets a grizzly bear who raises him.
100%
he finds land alone.
No votes
he finds another kwaza who survived.
No votes
he does something else.(post what your thinking if you choose this.)
No votes

Total votes: 1

kittygirl777
Adult Bluebird

Fox story

Post by kittygirl777 »

Chapter 1:
Hello,my name is NOMNOMNOM!!!. (that is really my in game name)i was born as a kwaza or cursed pup.i was to be left alone to die at a nowania or a spot for kwazas to be left to die.i was cursed because of my dim swirl marks on my front left paw.i was carried away by the kanzizoe or the fox who takes kwazas to nowanias.i was pulled from the teat of my mother on the first day of birth and left at a nowania.in this case,my nowania was at the bank of a river which was thawing out.suddenly a huge splash penetrated even my sealed ears!the spot of ice i was on top of began to break into the roaring river.i dug my claws further into the chunk of ice i was griping onto.i forced my ears and eyes to open,tightening my grip even more.suddenly i plunged into the water,and that was all i remembered.

will finish later.:) post comments of what else you might like to happen if it is not on the poll!:)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?STOP READING!!!STOP READING!!!ARE YOU STILL READING?!?WHAT?!?YOU ARE STILL READING?!?YOUR KILLING ME?!?YOU KNOW WHAT?!?I AM GOING TO STOP TYPING SO YOU CAN'T READ ANYMORE!!!
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Re: Fox story

Post by koolkid2424 »

Nice story. I do notice that there is no Pronunciation being used. Pronunciation will get your story seen more. Just a helpful tip not a rude remark. Please do not take it like that.
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
Kenya
Global Moderator

Re: Fox story

Post by Kenya »

Sorry but stories on this board are meant to be surrounding WEO. This is quite similiar to the "Wolves of the Beyond" by Kathryn Lasky. Please do not copy books, as that is known as plagerism.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.