Seneca's Story (Fox Story)

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Alias
Baby Mouse

Seneca's Story (Fox Story)

Post by Alias »

Just chose a few names I liked from the NPC names and based the story on one of my previous lives on WEO ;]
As usual, contents below is © to me, you may be inspired by my work but you cannot steal it =]

Character Reminder

Seneca
Miska
Chetan
Xao
Basil

Chapter One

Seneca's senses were wild and alert. The scent of Spring was still fresh outside, and so both parents had left to try out their luck on the Forest's prey. Her litter-mates had decided to play-fight to pass the time, but Seneca was worried. Not once had both of her parents' loving eyes and slender beautiful figures left her sight. Chetan and Basil were getting a bit rough, and Seneca shuffled to a corner to keep out of their way. She was incredibly hungry, and wanted Ma to come back and feed her. Xao was curious, and wanted to go outside. Seneca whined behind him, worried for her brother. She had never been outside before, and had only started to eat meat.
Just as she was fretting about Xao, a large figure appeared at the entrance. Ma's beautiful fur brushed past the cubs and she lay down to let them climb over her and chew her ears, and pull her tail. She dropped a pice of meat in front of the litter, and they began to tear it apart. Chetan seemed to forget the point, and stole Basil's share. Basil tried to get it back, but since Chetan was bigger, he was quicker. Seneca and the rest of the litter slowly ate their share, watching.
Ma's face was full of amusement, but when it got rough, she stepped in, and divided the morsel. Then Ma began to groom her cubs, until a came back and switched duties.
Seneca yawned, and rolled onto her back. Naughty Xao clambered on, but she head-butted her little brother, and sent him back to Chetan, looking for trouble. Before she knew it, sleep washed over her like a black wave.

Chapter Two

Seneca awoke with sunlight blinding her eyes. At once she knew that today was going to be a good day. She leaped onto her paws and tugged Ma's soft ears. "Ma, please can we go outside today?" Her pleading disturbed her litter mates, and soon they started to pester Ma and Fa too, until she said that they could, but not so far as three fox lengths from the den. Happily, the cubs bounded outside and Basil started to annoy Chetan. While Xao explored as much of the three fox lengths as he could. Seneca and Miska simply played around the den and chewed flowers. Basil knocked into Xao and they started to play fight. Seneca padded up to her brother and grinning, she chewed her big brother's ears, and he stood on hind paws and jumped on her. Miska joined in and the she-cubs ganged up on Chetan, tugging his tail and pulling his ears. Xao and Basil joined in and soon, the writhing cub was concealed by playful cubs.
Ma appeared by the chewed flowers at the den entrance, she nudged us apart. "How about we go hunting for insects?" She suggested. Seneca immediately leaped to her side.
"Ma, where are we going? Can we hunt grasshoppers?"
"What about the little dot on four legs?" Basil chipped in.
"That's a spider," Fa called behind. "You should be careful with them, some aren't the size of little dots."
"Hah! I bet I can catch a spider!" Xao boasted. They followed Ma and Fa to a sunny meadow and the cubs excited looked for something worth eating. Seneca and Miska stuck like glue in the unfamiliar area, but the other cubs were too busy betting who would find a spider first. Seneca was quite content, until Ma gathered her cubs and told them to keep close.
"Whatisit?" Complained Basil, "I thought I saw a black dot in those flowers..."
A light brown figure moved through the tall grass, and Seneca struggled to get a view. "What's that?" She whispered.
"It's a bobcat," whispered Fa. "They are vicious, they hate just about everything. You must never go any where near one."
Seneca shivered and pressed close to Ma, but the bobcat was coming closer, and there were four frightened cubs to look after. Just then her heart skipped a beat.
Did the bobcat just look at them?

_________

I posted quite late x3 Sorry. Enjoy this bit! (It's a bit boring, I admit, but the good part comes...)
Last edited by Alias on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Slueth
Adult Bluebird

Re: Seneca's Story (Fox Story)

Post by Slueth »

Ooh, me like. You should keep going, I would like to read more.
~In the most seductive way possible.~

Yay Wolfies! Thanks Silent for having the sig and I clicked it
and made my own and I'm rambling and blah blah blah.

"One of the great things about books is they sometimes have fantastic pictures"
Rosa
Bluebird Chick

Post by Rosa »

:mrgreen: I really liked it! 5 ***** (That is five stars.)

Hope you Have A good day! -Rosa
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

xao is a girl name miska is a boy name and seneca is a boy name

other than that good story ^^
Number 1 rabbit. My in-game name is keyin.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

*High fives ur face* good job :) looks good!
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Leopard7878
Bluebird Chick

Post by Leopard7878 »

Rosa wrote::mrgreen: I really liked it! 5 ***** (That is five stars.)

very true rosa. this is a awesome story i could not do anything like this. if i did it would terrible(looking for muse plus thinkinganimals to be in it) besides I'm not a good writer anyway, but i might try :D thanks for putting this up i love it i read it six times
Love will never fail no matter what
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Leopard7878 wrote:
Rosa wrote::mrgreen: I really liked it! 5 ***** (That is five stars.)

very true rosa. this is a awesome story i could not do anything like this. if i did it would terrible(looking for muse plus thinkinganimals to be in it) besides I'm not a good writer anyway, but i might try :D thanks for putting this up i love it i read it six times
i agree with you two this story was awesome!
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.