Not sure if this would be easy or not, but..
How about make arrows point in a direction when you hear a noise? This would show where the animal who made the noise is coming from- and it can be affected by rain(when it is raining, you don't hear the noise) and sometimes you're to far away so the arrow doesn't point anywhere.
Snow can muffle it to; depends...
But anyways, this would help you locate where animals are: like if your a wolf you would want to know where elk or other prey is. Or if your a prey item, you'd want to avoid where the predators are.
The arrows would vary in color(Blue for bluebirds, red for cardinals, orange for foxes, dark grey for wolves, etc...) or have the names of whatever animal it is.
Okay, so I know people have wanted an adopt option- my stupid imaginary mind decided that it was going to further detail the 'adopt' option last night, while I was trying to sleep(stupid mind...).
- You can only adopt a baby if both its parents are dead. This means that the baby was born to a family, but neither parent is alive anymore
(Please remember what is underlined and not ask about what happens if a real player just spawns in the world without parents...).
- When adopting, you simply click 'adopt' button(as shown above).
- If the baby is already adopted by someone else, you will get a message of 'Requested to adopt (first adopter's name here)'s (Insert the baby's name here).' Only the original adopter can accept adoption requests.
- If someone has requested to adopt, you will a message similar to this:
- Any animal can adopt any animal. Bluebirds can adopt other bluebirds or even bear cubs.
- There can be many adopted parents of one baby: Just one parent, or 2, or 3, etc. Gender doesn't matter, meaning a male and female can adopt, or two males, or two males AND two females, and so on.
- The adopted baby will give you the amount of points it would give to regular parents. However, if there are multiple parents, the points would split. Example would be if the baby is worth 300 points and then grows, the one parent would get all 300 points. If there are two parents, each gets 150 points. If there three parents, then each gets 100, and so on.
- The baby would behave as it would to its natural parents- this means that Elk calves would follow you around as if you were its mother, and the babies would call out 'Mommy' or 'Daddy'.
- If your child is a mammal who needs milk, you CANNOT
produce milk for it. However if you are a mammal with your own milk-eating babies, then you can produce milk for the adopted child, and it will feed along with its adopted siblings.
- Only the original adopter can edit names(If the others want to change a name to something else, then they can just ask the original adopter).
- 'Adopted Parent' would replace 'Mother' of adopted children, and would only have the original adopter's name.
- Only adults can adopt. (Forgot to add this common sense one. Thank you, Luna. XD)
Any suggestions on how I can edit the Adoption suggestion? Anything at all- from new features to suggesting changes to the ones I have.