Game Suggestions Topic

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Re: Suggestions Topic

Post by SouthernStar »

Foot prints would be all over the ground. And NPC's will use this, however it's most likely we will not. It would also be used to find people and troll them.
Last edited by SouthernStar on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
For science!
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

Mouse tracks seem like they would be hard to find... and snakes, although maybe easier, still difficult. Especially when it's more dry, not really muddy, or anything...
Artwork: Tumblr
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

We could also disable tracks so people couldn't find and troll you.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Could an animal disable leaving footprints in real life? We need to keep this realistic while making the gameplay fair. Unless this game is in 3D, I don't think tracks are necessarry.
For science!
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Then what about a wolverine?

This bearlike creature is a fierce predator and has strong jaws for crushing bones. It is also called the glutton-a word we use for a greedy person!

These guys hunt elk, and a lot of other animals too! They could have one to three young, in a medium den. They also live to 17 years. Wolverines can use bone marrow for energy and food, to get them going. They could either hunt or scavenge.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
zizymala
Adult Bluebird

Post by zizymala »

I think there should be two spaces to hold things depending what u r,condors have two feet so why can they only carry one thing?
Please?PLEASE?PLEASE?!Please save them by clicking them and be there hero.
Bekki
Bluebird Chick

Post by Bekki »

I think that when you log in to a world, there should be a panel showing the names of people who are currently playing, and what animal they are playing as, this would help hugely, thanks, bekki :P
Meow
Bluebird Chick

Post by Meow »

I suggest,

-Being able to chat while in Hibernation. (It's really annoying having to go out of Hibernation just to reply to a message.)
-Waking up from Hibernation when your attacked(I died because I couldn't wake up fast enough to move when the random NPC Hawk came in and starting attacking me.)

That's all I can think of for now.
WildRegion
Bluebird Chick

Post by WildRegion »

Being able to dig a bit on a den... The space you could dig would depend on the animal...
Being able to dig under the root of older tree to make a den.
Geckos able to enter the waterfall (that hole drives me nuts!).
Having certain things that increase you're health more, like meat if you eat it, or berries.
Having to get another player to agree if you want to fight, which might help stop the "murders"- so it could be like a player asks another to kill them, so the other play attacks them, and the one being attacked has to attack back...? But NPCs would be free to attack you.
Be able to "Conceal" yourself if you stand on the same square as a bush or certain spots for smaller animals.
Have some kind of communication with other animals, like the speak button could open another list that was like- Warning, Friendly, Normal (Normal would be like the sounds we currently have.) And instead of saying Growl or Squeak, you could use the generic words (Above).

That's all I have right now. ^-^
Btw, my picture is a Kung-fu hawk... Not a hawk ticked off by the plumpy fox... I think...
This is a clickable Fuzzy Panda! >>> Fuzzy Panda!
8-) :D (|____(CRAYON)_|>
Paramore!!!

This is my signature, it always comes after my posts... ^-^
jacki12 (star)
Bluebird Chick

What about some details and ideas?

Post by jacki12 (star) »

Umm I was just thinking :idea: , wouldn't it be cool to have a little more animals around to pick? And maybe show day and night because some animals don't wake up during the day. One more idea :idea: , y don't we have more landscaping in the game like more trees or just other stuff :?: . What do u think? I bet people will say no but please answer. :D
Myann
Adult Bluebird

Re: What about some details and ideas?

Post by Myann »

it costs money to update weo so there might not be update in a long time
Last edited by Myann on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

click please :3
Kenya
Global Moderator

Re: What about some details and ideas?

Post by Kenya »

Moved to Games Discussions and merged into the Suggestions topic.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

I know, never mind, horrible idea!
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

It's not that it's a horrible idea, it just needs a bit of work getting that idea implemented!
Artwork: Tumblr
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

It is, actually, a very good idea. I'm sure that if WEO had the time and money, he may add in all of this stuff. He wants to make sure his community is not only happy at this moment, but happier when he updates the game. The day and night cycle is one of many suggestions, actually. I would not be surprised if WEO added it in to the game. A bigger map or better landscaping will be a bit hard, but I'm sure that if he were to be doing it, many people would be happy/excited.
Just because WEO needs money doesn't mean the people whom are making suggestions should be discouraged. Any suggestion here is read by WEO and I'm sure he's more than glad to see that his community wants to help him get some ideas. (:

By the way I'm having a hard time getting this Suggestion Topic working again, as my post has a few images that are too large... so if it doesn't work out soon I may as well delete all the images from the post and start over again.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!