Game Suggestions Topic

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

TheWolfeh
Bluebird Chick

Re: Game Suggestions Topic

Post by TheWolfeh »

Maybe some smaller herd animal for basic game? Please?
Crescent
Bluebird Chick

Post by Crescent »

Here is my suggestion for the follow up on bats.

-Bats cannot land, only in dens.
-Bats have 1, very rarely two babies
-Bats can carry two things at once, maybe one could be a slot only for offspring? Bats carry offspring on the back and could carry stuff in the mouth.
-Day/Night cycle
-Could use echolocation to find bugs (Insectivore)
-Could land on a sleeping animal or a large herd and select "Drink Blood" (Vampire)
Could eat berries and nectar (Fruit bat)
-Make dens in special type of cave or branch
-No nests made
-Basic is more reasonable, but advanced is alright

Picture on what caves could look like
babyshades
Bluebird Chick

Post by babyshades »

I agree that the NPC mate would need to help you build the nest, and I love the idea for the NPC having the nest already built after you click mate. You know the fish idea is perfect since the water is not occupied :3 I cant wait for the newest animal! I wonder though what would we feed the babies? perhaps you could add schools of fish like the squares of ants,bees,cicada,worms,beetles ect...:P and maybe add squares of worms in the water more often. regardless what ever you guys come up with ill bee excited!! :wink:
TheWolfeh
Bluebird Chick

Post by TheWolfeh »

It's me and my group animals again. :roll: I really like animal groups in-game because it makes me feel safer and it's more interesting to have few other friendly animals around you that are not your mate and babies, or real players. The problem is there are no group animals for basic game. :( Is there any chance that WEO's next animal will be group animal for BASIC game? I don't care if it's a rat or any other small animal, as long as I can experience how it is like to play in animal group I'm going to be happy. Please, just make it happen. :c
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The Suggestion Topic has been updated!
It doesn't have the most "recent" suggestions yet but I have updated all the images and made a POPULAR section. I would like to make a voting ring so that the top 5 favored animals/suggestions can be boosted up to the top.
Feel free to PM me your top five animals (or suggest your own- I will add them as long as they are from NORTH AMERICA). Categories are for Basic Game, Advanced Game and Game Suggestions. I will keep a counter going and update the popular sections as needed. You do not have to fill all three categories, you could just add in your five basic game animals and I'll count them in.

Example:
Basic game:
[5 animals]

Advanced game:
[5 animals]

Suggestions:
[5 suggestions]
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Katrinakaif
Bluebird Chick

Post by Katrinakaif »

Hello Everyone
Anyone tell me how I run Takken 5 in My Laptop Tell me
I am waiting .......!
MadLab
Bluebird Chick

Post by MadLab »

giving orders to your mate like "kill","pick up","move" and maibye to your offspring "stay","follow","stop"?
or when the animals move sted of teleport there wold be a actual moving no need of walking just moving so you know when the turn pass
:idea: gamename: MadLab id:84973 MAKE HIM THE BEST
(人-ω-)。o.゚。*・★βyё βyё★・*。゚o。(-ω-人)
(♡u‿u)⊹⊱【.:*゚..:。:.::.*OУаsυмi:..:*゚..:。:.::.*】⊰⊹
(●´ω`)。゚.o。коηβαηΗα。o.゚。(´ω`●)
ヾ(*´・∀)ノ*:..。o○∫μммёγ υдcдтioй○o。..:*ヾ(∀・`*)ノ