Game Suggestions Topic

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Quagga
Baby Gecko

Re: Suggestions Topic

Post by Quagga »

Saphia, it's a pretty common idea to have. It's not very unique, so it's typical for others to have the same idea. No one stole your idea, you both just had the same idea.
Artwork: Tumblr
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Just like to say ideas really can't be "claimed" by a certain person. Yes, you may have come up with them, but you never know if someone else is thinking about it as well. Those are also quite big ideas, and great minds think alike. ;D
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Actually, no one ever comes up with an original idea. All ideas come from something else. Or that's what my grandpa says anyways. ^-^"
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Yeah, just like I thought about implying Cereal Killer into my comic but I now see that I am not the first to think about it but a reminder can't hurt.

Anyway, I am still for the arctic world. It seems like it would have less detail and be easier then an african world.

EDIT:
Vargen Saphia wrote:
Døøm Dragøn wrote:Yes, even if an Africa world was added with a reasonable selection of animals, players would demand and suggest a myriad of new animals to be added and uh...I had a point...mmm....

Perhaps an Arctic world should be added since it has a small selection of animals and may take less time.
Would u refraim from stealing my ideas and caliming them for ur own u 2 ppl.
Oh dear, I had no idea you even suggested it nor do I pay attention to such things. It doesn't matter whos idea it anyway, as long as it gets done I will be happy.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

SilentEcho wrote:Maybe a scent trail sort of thing (inspired by WQ). If a predator is looking for prey, it can turn on "scent mode" and you'll be able to see scent trails of some animals who've been in the area in the past minute. You could analyze the scent trails too, and see which ones you want to follow.
I really like this idea.

The 'other worlds' like Africa, Arctic, and Oceanic have been suggested quite a bit.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

How about being able to nest in a bush?
For science!
Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

SouthernStar wrote:How about being able to nest in a bush?
Good one.
ImageImageImageImage
tawny454
Bluebird Chick

Post by tawny454 »

Being able to steal children from npcs and adopting them as your own,so that you get more points.
Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

tawny454 wrote:Being able to steal children from npcs and adopting them as your own,so that you get more points.
Thumb down.

NOTE: If this was a hate post, then I would rack down on tawny continue-ous not just downrate one post, I'm not going to do that.
ImageImageImageImage
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

tawny454 wrote:Being able to steal children from npcs and adopting them as your own,so that you get more points.
Isn't a key aspect of many a wild animal's life insuring that your genes are the ones that will be prominent in the next generation? Adopting another animal's kid works directly against that. If a particular animal is known to do so, I think it would add an interesting aspect to the game if you would be awarded points for killing other npc's children of your same species, as to insure your own offspring are the primary survivors of the next generation.
"Always be present."
-?
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

The only animal I know that adopts is the vampire bat but I agree with the extra points for killing offspring of your species. Make total sense and I do it all the time.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

If other biomes get added I would vote Africa, its my dream vaction and my favorite place on the planet, it would be awesome to be a warthog or an impala or possibly a vulture :mrgreen:
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Mumble785
Bluebird Chick

Post by Mumble785 »

Fox Suggestion:

In real life, foxes have a variety of sounds they make.
It gets especially loud when two foxes meet each other.
Adult foxes could a barking noise instead of not being able to make a sound.

Different Fox Noises.
[center]
Please click! :D

I'm trying to be more active. :)
My Game Names: Wildfire, Pine
[/center]
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

eh, I don't mind the "no sound" thing, I never use it anyway
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Hmm, how about a tracking thing?

If you were looking for a mate, you could look for tracks of your species. The track info can be Species, Gender, and what Time it was made.

You might be looking for prey, so you may need the scent trail idea and the tracking idea combined. You could look for animal tracks that you hunt, and if you find a track from a larger animal, you could decide to follow it or not.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!