Game Suggestions Topic

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Quagga
Baby Gecko

Re: Suggestions Topic

Post by Quagga »

Just look at the ID. If it has a - in front, it's not a real player.
Artwork: Tumblr
Cinder
Bluebird Chick

Post by Cinder »

I really like the suggested animals, especially the owl. <3 I like the moss idea too. What about an Ocelot for basic game? I want to be able to play as some sort of feline in basic game. :3
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

I think that there should be hail storms. Excuse my long description. :)

They would occur in summer most often. It would sound like clonking noises if your outside, if your in a hole it would sound muffled, and if your in a tree it would sound like snapping. If you are outside during a hail storm, you might get hurt or killed by the hail, if you are in a hole you might see dirt coming down the sides telling you that hail is blocking starting to block the exit, and if your on a branch you could fall out of the tree and get pounded with hail. It would look like the snow only faster and it goes straight or a little slanted down. The screen will go a little darker and you might see flashes here and there. Small animals have lesser chance of being hit but if they are, they will lose a drastic amount of health, but bigger animals are more likely to be hit but won't be as effected. Elk and buffalo who can only be outside will be effected very little because they can't do anything to protect themselves.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

I would LOVE the ability to play as some sort of gallinaceous bird- bobwhite quail, some kind of grouse, wild turkey... You could still have the ability to fly, but only for a few tiles. (Useful for escaping ground predators.) You would need to build a nest, (Maybe in the hollow log, or preferably on the ground. In a bush, or some tall grass?) for your eggs, but as soon as they hatched they'd begin following you around, like elk and goat babies do. (Babies can't fly, so you'd have to be extra watchful of predators.) You'd have lots of babies at a time, to make up for the fact you'd probably lose a few along the way. You could eat seeds, bugs, fruit, and maybe mushrooms. It'd be very challenging and fun, I think. Maybe bobwhite for basic game, and turkey for advanced? Turkeys would need the ability to gobble, and bobwhites should be able to do their signature "Be, bob, white!" Of course. x3

(Me, biased? Nuuu, of course not. This has nothing to do with the fact that I have both as pets...)
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Why not when someone initiates a packattack, the pack could make a snarling/growling sound?
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Kaso
Bluebird Chick

Post by Kaso »

I've read through this entire topic to see if my suggestion was already posted, but I'm sorry if this was already suggested.

When I used play the rattle snake or the king snake, the poison/constrict action was easily accessible. Now we have the voting system, and though I like it, now I have to scroll down to use the special skills on the snakes. When I scroll down to use it, my prey usually gets away before I can poison/constrict it. I know I can just find my prey first, locate the button, then move to the prey's square, but I think that's just too complicated. I also realize I can just kill it on the spot, but I really like taking the carcass (when I am a king snake) to feed my offspring. It's very convenient and I personally think it takes forever to take a slice of meat, go into a hole, drop it, and go back out again.

My suggestion is that we switch the voting button with the "special skill" button. That way, we won't lose the voting option and have the "special skill" button more easier to use. I rely on the "special skill" button to survive as snakes but rarely use the voting button. Also, voting is not necessary for survival, so we can have time to scroll down without having to lose anything... unless you're already in danger and you get killed, I mean.

Once again, I apologize if this was already suggested. This has been stuck in my mind for ages and I want to share it with everyone. ^^
Doylj
Bluebird Chick

Post by Doylj »

Shadow Wolf wrote:look,dont u find it annoying when u come across a npc and it has a real players name so they attack u and u think its a real person!?
can we PLEASE get rid of the abbility to name your offspring?!
Naming my offspring is a part of the game i really like. maybe if you took a few seconds to click on the NPCs squares and examine the name you wouldn't have that problem.

I'm sorry if i came across as rude
Last edited by Doylj on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Game name: Aura
IDs: 58026, 64872, 65237, 65295
Sorry my grammar stinks :(
Falllen
Bluebird Chick

Post by Falllen »

I think we should have a different set of worlds with a different setting. Like, an African-savannah world, a jungle world, underwater world, ect.
For the savannah world, we could have meerkats, hyenas, lions, vultures, hares, lions, zebra, gazelle, ect.
For the jungle world there could be jaguars, tree-dwelling snakes, tropical birds of different sorts, salamanders, ect.
And for the underwater world, well, the basics: Sharks, tropical fish, dolphins, whales for more open ocean, viperfish and angler fish for deeper waters, squid, ect.
Anyway, you get the idea.
Just a suggestion I'd like.
~
Oh, my dear haters, I'm actually quite nice. Do not judge because of one's hobbies~
Doylj
Bluebird Chick

Post by Doylj »

Falllen wrote:I think we should have a different set of worlds with a different setting. Like, an African-savannah world, a jungle world, underwater world, ect.
For the savannah world, we could have meerkats, hyenas, lions, vultures, hares, lions, zebra, gazelle, ect.
For the jungle world there could be jaguars, tree-dwelling snakes, tropical birds of different sorts, salamanders, ect.
And for the underwater world, well, the basics: Sharks, tropical fish, dolphins, whales for more open ocean, viperfish and angler fish for deeper waters, squid, ect.
Anyway, you get the idea.
Just a suggestion I'd like.
IDK, it sounds like a good idea, but how much money would that all cost
Game name: Aura
IDs: 58026, 64872, 65237, 65295
Sorry my grammar stinks :(
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

hi, i wos wondering, mabey we could make web earth online 3D! cos ive been goin on this game lately...fly like a bird and when im on weo i get sorta ichy to get on it....i think weo has got some major challange and i cant to decide who to stick with??? if i stay with weo im iching to get on fly like a bird and if im on that im iching to get on weo!!! please help!! it would be easer if they had the same grafics imagian....

your a fox and ur 3D and u see a rabbit! u can chase it and hunt and it would be so awsome!!!
Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

We actually tried to. But only like 2 or 3 had the experience of making anything in 3D programs, some of us didn't have enough memory on our computers and then everyone just quited one after another.
ImageImageImageImage
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Oh, and the whole thing was pretty disorganized. People were talking about ideas ad concepts but nothing was getting done. :|
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

It would require a massive amount of patience, work, cooperation, and bug-fixing. You need to make the models, model animations, and ensure the models don't glitch. You need the hit-boxes. You need the coding. You need the textures. And you need a way to run the program. And if it's multiplayer, you need a server host.

It's only ever a dream. If you're dedicated, then surely something will come of it. When you're new to it, it's always interesting and fun at first, but as you progress, you tend to lose interest or patience when it's not your thing.
Artwork: Tumblr
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

? im sorry Quagga but i didnt get that...erm i actually tryed to make a game earlier but it didnt work out...i didnt know how to work it at all! :cry: :cry:
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Yha, Quagga's got a point. If your not determined and willing to put every ounce of yourself into a project, it just won't work- and sometimes not even that's enough. I've started small projects(animations, stories, etc) but always grew bored...

I am currently perfecting an idea I had that would make WEO a bit more realistic- still haven't worked out all the fun details... might share it if I remember once it's done.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea