Playing More Frequently

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Runite
Bluebird Chick

Playing More Frequently

Post by Runite »

Hello everyone, As the title states I'm playing more frequently now.

I play in World 1 unless I'm starting over and I'm unable to spawn as the animal I desire to play. However, Once grown to the point I can fend for myself I hop over to World 1.

I usually hang around the bottom half of the forest, Sometimes I venture out due to lack of food but I always return when full until about winter then I move to the desert or try to stick it out in a den depending on the animal I'm playing until about mid spring.

I've noticed throughout the week there were about 13 people playing at a time with like 6-7 in World 1 but I could never find them. So, In hopes they too are searching for other players I'm making this post.
Xiao
Bluebird Chick

Re: Playing More Frequently

Post by Xiao »

Yo, it's been a month, but I wanted to reach out in case you check back. It'd be great to play with someone again. Just let me know what time works for you and maybe we can work something out.

Really, I'm just happy that this game is still alive. I actually joined a few years ago, so coming back to it is like a nostalgia trip. I wish it was as active as it was back then.
Runite
Bluebird Chick

Post by Runite »

Hey, I started to think that somehow the worlds just weren't taking me off the world count when I'd get off and what I was seeing was a bug.

My time zone is central, If there isn't anything to do I'm on in the mornings around 7am to whenever. Days that I'm busy or have stuff planned and I'm able to get on afterwards is in the evenings around 8 pm.

I'm able to get on, On the weekends Friday-Sunday with no issues. Monday-Thursday is more tricky as sometimes I'm busy all week. My in-game name is the same as on here.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon and I too wished it were as active as it once was.

The last time I seen a lot of people in the game was when a few people and I decided to make a group called the Kingdom which was a few years ago if I recall correctly.

I remember making a post about it but it never did get any responses and it ended up being short lived anyway as a month later I never heard from any of them again.

Welcome back as well, Glad to see veterans still sticking around.
Xiao
Bluebird Chick

Post by Xiao »

Thanks. I don't think I was apart of Kingdom, nor do I remember it, but I do remember joining another guild. It was a nice time.

I'm central as well. How about we meet up at the waterfall on August 20th at noon? My display name will be Xiao too. I'm playing a condor currently, but I can respawn as a different animal if you'd like.
Runite
Bluebird Chick

Post by Runite »

The 20th at noon sounds good to me. Condor is fine as well.
Xiao
Bluebird Chick

Post by Xiao »

I stuck around a bit but didn't see you. Maybe another time?

(This post may or may not be delayed due to moderation.)
Gemini
Adult Bluebird

Post by Gemini »

I'd like to play again as well, but I can't get the pop-up to work. I just get a white screen. Latest Java update has been installed. Any suggestions?
Runite
Bluebird Chick

Post by Runite »

@Xiao I got on a bit late and that was entirely my fault, I lost track of time. I'm open to another time if you're still interested. However, I completely understand if you're not though.

I meant to get back to you sooner as well, but we spent longer IRL hunting this year than I expected.

@Gemini I use Google Chrome with the IE Plugin. I'm not sure of any other methods.