Discord WEO Public Chat Room

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

actualScarikas
Bluebird Chick

Discord WEO Public Chat Room

Post by actualScarikas »

Hey, so a while ago I started a chat room for Skype for people who play WEO who wanted to meet up and plan times when we could play together, or just talk and chat.

Since me and a lot of the members rarely use skype, and/or have moved to Discord, I decided to move the chat room there too.

Discord is nice because it does not require you to download the app to join rooms and talk to people, so literally anyone could simply make an account and come in and chat with us.

Here is the invite link.

RULES

1. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES is NSFW allowed. If you post NSFW you will be immediately removed from the group, and banned permanently.
2. do not spam photos or links, please.
3. be nice! don't insult others. if someone asks you to stop doing something and you have no good reason to continue doing it, then stop.
4. Swearing is allowed--if you're under 13, please use discretion when joining the group.

Current members: 50+
Mata - she/any
Previously known as Scarikas and Arma.
deviantArt
tumblr
YouTube
Join my WEO Discord!
actualScarikas
Bluebird Chick

Re: Discord WEO Public Chat Room

Post by actualScarikas »

Bump.

Most of the community activity happens on the Discord, if you wish to discuss the game or need help getting it to run, I greatly recommend joining us. I'm still active in keeping other members informed on what's going on with the game.
Mata - she/any
Previously known as Scarikas and Arma.
deviantArt
tumblr
YouTube
Join my WEO Discord!