Raising Awareness/Revival

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Runite
Bluebird Chick

Raising Awareness/Revival

Post by Runite »

This game is a one of a kind and it's fun to play but, It would be much more interesting and fun to have more real players to interact with.

With that said, I have some ideas:

1.) Facebook & Twitter fan Pages with weekly if not daily activity.

2.) WEO dedicated YouTube Channel with weekly if not daily videos ranging from in-game tips to play-throughs.

3.) Searching for game forums that allow linking of other games and linking WEO.

4.) Creating WEO dedicated fan art and advertising it.
chickiefoo
Bluebird Chick

Re: Raising Awareness/Revival

Post by chickiefoo »

Howdy! Recently just came back to this game since like, 2011? Honestly I thought this game would probably be dead by now, so I was pleasantly surprised when I actually found WEO after like, 30+ minutes of searching the bowels of Google. Not so pleasant is that WEO seems to be pretty much in the act of dying a slow, painful internet death...
So anyways, I'd love to help try and revive this really unique, underappreciated game. I can't do much for ya in the way of social media accounts, as I'm kinda awful with keeping up with those things... But I can do (probably) pretty okay art! Here's a link to my art blog for some examples I guess? http://chickieart.tumblr.com/ (warning for some cursing, one art piece on pg 2 that's probably NSFW ((female nudity)), and some anime garbage)
previously known as HorsieGirl (GOOD TIMES)
Runite
Bluebird Chick

Re: Raising Awareness/Revival

Post by Runite »

Hey, Welcome back to WEO.
chickiefoo wrote: in the act of dying a slow, painful internet death...
Sadly true and the lack of support for Java isn't helping keep new players around either.

I appreciate the interest and understand completely about the social media I myself am not that great with that stuff.

I took a look at your art and it's really good. Unfortunately I don't have a Tumblr account at the moment otherwise I would follow you on there, On that note I added your art page to my favorites tab. Once I get some extra spare time I'll create one and follow you.