Keyin's summer games!

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Keyin's summer games!

Post by sparkwolf111 »

So I've decided to host a different game every week this summer. :mrgreen:
Most games will be competitive, and the winners will get a semi-permanent spot in my signature, and I may get a family advanced game plan for the winners(This is a big maybe, as I may/may not have the money to do it.)
I will use this thread to announce the games and winners
GAME 1: AVOID THE BEAR
In this game, the goal is to avoid the bears. How the game works is we enter the bear cave being lived in during spring. We must do our best to survive the bears trying to protect their young. There will be two ways to play this game; competitive or co-op. In competitive, the last person alive is the winner. In co-op, the players will work together by killing the bear cubs and whoever is left alive after the cubs are killed will win.
RULES
-You MUST play as a fox(of any gender, any age, any combat skill. Note: being a full grown male with full combat is recommended)
-You CANNOT leave the cave once the game begins. Doing so will result in forfeiting the game.
-you MUST sign up for the event by replying to this topic in order to participate

Note: This game will begin on Saturday, June 6th, 5pm central time GMT in whatever world is spring. ALSO please say in your reply if you would like to play competitive or co-op :mrgreen:
Last edited by sparkwolf111 on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Number 1 rabbit. My in-game name is keyin.
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Re: Keyin's summer games!

Post by sparkwolf111 »

RESERVED
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

RESERVED
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

RESERVED