O.F.A.R -OPERATION FIREANT REBORN

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

O.F.A.R -OPERATION FIREANT REBORN

Post by Foxesrule »

Since the original Operation Fireant has gone dead, here is Operation fire ant Reborn!

--
Have you ever seen the waterfall cave? You can't, even as a mouse, get into it, can you? Well, fireants CAN get into it but one little problem...
You need 999999999 points to play as a fireant.
Some people wonder why people even bother trying, but the creator of WEO even said that there was something inside the waterfall that would change WEO forever. Of course curiosity gets the better of us humans... We want to know what's in it.
However, 999999999 points would take years to get on your own, which is why I've made a WEO account people can use freely to try and gain as many points as possible. If I find people have been misusing it I WILL change the password so that only approved people can go on it.
Here is the page for fire ants: http://game.webearthonline.com/weoapps/ ... =Fire_Ants

When you go on the account though, do not, at any cost, break the WEO rules. For one you'd be breaking the rules, second the account would be banned and no one would be able to use it. I'm trusting you guys on this.

email:
themail@engineer.com

password:
fireant

Please post here if you are going to use it, and report how many points you've earnt so I can keep a record. :)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: O.F.A.R -OPERATION FIREANT REBORN

Post by NatureHeart »

I may use it today. I'll say how many points I achieve. ^-^
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick
Location: In The Woods, Prowling With The Wolves - Hunting...

Post by DarkWolf »

Going to give a go, i have to go soon so ill put up how many points i achieved tomorrow
i achieved 456 points whilst playing a blue bird :D
Last edited by DarkWolf on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

I have made 542 points since I played. ^-^ If you want to see how many points you have in total, just go to "my account" and then to "view your current animal." Then you don't have to do math!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥