Just want a nice safe place to play,chat, and raise babies?

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

Just want a nice safe place to play,chat, and raise babies?

Post by dominoandcopper »

Hi Im Danica, I use to play quite often and i ran a friendly group cave for players to come to in world 1 and be safe. I have another though for now its only a fox den. I am welcoming people to my den once again!! I will do my best to keep supplies available for all types of animals. If you are nice, friendly, follow the rules ( no killing or attacking other player or their young, no harrassing or fighting, no drama ) and are willing to help and get along than please come on by. I will help raise any babies in the den but YOU MUST HELP TOO DONT JUST SIT, I am not a nanny i just love to help!! You do not have to have babies to stay either!! Just hang out i love groups!. Want a job? Ask me i may need a guard or something :).

here is our locations, stop on by!! I will post here everyday the moment i log in so check here to see if i am on i will also post when i leave as much as possible!
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (815.19 KiB) Viewed 7588 times
* PS- yes I am listening to christmas music on November 2nd lol
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Just want a nice safe place to play,chat, and raise babi

Post by hoopyscoop »

Hi Danica! Are you restarting the pack or is this just a hangout? Either or, I will still come! :3

I'm getting on right now! (12:26PM) I will be at the den, but I have to update my java real quick because it won't let me play unless I do. -.-

P.S Don’t worry about the music. I listened to Christmas music in March. xD

EDIT: 12:36PM, I mated and am having babies soon so I will be in a tree most of the time, (just because it's safer when you have an npc as your mate...Considering they don't know how to defend a den properly. But if anyone comes on and goes to that den I'll bring my chicks over. :3

EDIT2: 12:42PM. I now no longer have a mate... I lost connection and when I came back... He was gone. :( But then I found him again and hit him as revenge. At least he left some berries! :D
Meanie pants Icestorm. xD

EDIT3: 1:15 I had to logoff and I also had to leave my babies... I will be logging on again tonight...
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

hoopy yes i am Re-Opening the pack and will even dig us all a cave in the old spot when i get upgraded!! ( within the week ).

I am currently about to log on, i will be a baby condor, may wander but will be close to the den most of the time getting supplies- 5:22
DarkWolf
Bluebird Chick
Location: In The Woods, Prowling With The Wolves - Hunting...

Post by DarkWolf »

Omg you can see me in the pic!!!!! Grrr i never saw you on monday! I was the cardinal in the top right, by the yellow tree!
dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

ah i didnt see you either! well im online now
TheWolfeh
Bluebird Chick

Post by TheWolfeh »

When are you usually on? And I use Britain time (I honestly hope it's called Britain XD).