help??

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

AkitaHaru
Bluebird Chick

help??

Post by AkitaHaru »

Okay So I always play in the wild servers never the nice one, and I always start out as a baby animal, Its not checked on my settings to start as a baby but I always do? Is it because of the server I play on or what? I have even tried joining in all 4 seasons and always a baby... I have bee away from game for some time is this normal?
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Re: help??

Post by animalguy888 »

That is normal. The check does not mean you start out as an adult thats just how the game is. It is asking you if you want to start out in a nest with either npc (non player character) or player (ussually is an npc) as parents. I would recomend any new player to do this because if you end up with NPC siblings that can be challenged an fought for battle experince making it easier to hunt, defend yourself, and challenge npcs to move up in the ranks. If it is unselected you start out as an infant animal without a family. You seem to grew faster like this but you do not gain experince form it and it seems to be more of a challenge.

Hope that helped.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

AkitaHaru
Bluebird Chick

Re: help??

Post by AkitaHaru »

Ya I get the check thing ,and I normally do. I just didnt know it was normal to always start out as a baby XD , Thanks :3