ωαяяισяѕ σf тнє ωαтєяfαℓℓ (fσχ ρα¢к)

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

ωαяяισяѕ σf тнє ωαтєяfαℓℓ (fσχ ρα¢к)

Post by WildLife »

Okay, Long story short i am making a fox pack. Here are the ranks. Note: The packs territory is near the waterfall, world 4 too.

Ranks!
Ranks are important, And you MUST choose on of these, Not make up you own.

Alpha Male:(WolfPawPrints)Alpha male makes the most inportant decisions. He mates with the alpha female, and MUST have at least half combast, if not elderly.
Alpha Female:(Available) Alpha females mate with the Alpha Male, and she chooses where to find food. She can and will go across the world, if it is to find food.
Beta Fox, Male(Available) Beta bunny males are not too important, just sit around and trains with the warriors, and if Alpha male dies off, he will incarnate one of the young and become beta bunny when he grows, and the orignal beta bunny will take Alpha Male rank.
Beta Fox, Female:(Available) Beta bunny females are not too important, just sit around and trains with the food gatherers too look for food and defend young, and if Alpha female dies off, she will incarnate one of the young and become beta fox when she grows, and the orignal beta fox will take her place.
Food gatherers:(Endless)Food gatherers look for food on command of the alpha female.
Warriors:(Up to 5) Warriors fight and defend the den, and will defend the pack with its life.
Warriors apprentice:(Up to 5) When a Warrior dies, a Warriors apprentice will take its place, assuming it has trained all the way and has full combat.
Medic:(CatsMeow) Heals sick foxes, and defends elders, Must have at least half combat skills.
Medics apprentice:(Available) Trains by the rules of the medic, and helps care for the sick foxes, but not the elders.
Kits:(Endless) Kits are cared for by the mothers, and do not leave the nest. Food gatherers bring them food after they are weaned.
Elders:(Endless) They are red age foxes They stay in the medics den, and at least 1 warrior must be gaurding the den while the medic is gone.
Outcasts:(Endless) They clean out the dung from dens, and clean the nests. They are the lowest rank, and have permission to be attacked if they even talk.
Nest cleaners:(Endless) Cleans out and rebuilds the nest, along with the outcasts.
Mothers:(Endless) (Hoopyscoop) They care for babies, and they are protected by the warriors apprentice.
Forum!

Game Name:
Forum name:
Rank desired:
Why you should take this rank:

Pm me the forum.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.