Little White Wolf. (Weo Story)

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Little White Wolf. (Weo Story)

Post by WildLife »

The Start
She felt a cold wind blow in her fur for the first time. The young wolf felt a nudge and she squirmed away. "Now, Now, Sierra. No need to move." The female wolfs ears twitched. What was a 'Sierra'? Maybe it was her. She scented something in the air. It was rich with smells. The pup dragged herself near it and found herself suckling from it.
It was warm and her mother said "Sierra that is enough milk for you. Save some for Apollo okay?" Sierra fell into a deep sleep and simply waited. She didn't know what for, but she waited. Soon after waiting she noticed that nothing in reality happened. Days turned into months, and months turned into years and Sierra simply waited. Sierra dragged herself up and almost fell because she could not see and went outside the den. The wolfs grey fur turned white and she heard her mother yelp "Sierra? Sierra!?" more loud then the last time. Sierra felt herself get colder and colder and soon, she could not hold on any longer. She fell to the ground, looking almost dead.

The bear den.
Sierra woke up and saw her eyes opened. Her fur was pure white and stayed this way. The den around her was amazingly brown. It smelled of something that was not wolf. Looking she saw a brown fluffy ball squirming and trying to leave its siblings grasp. "Get off of me, Tristan!" The cub playfully growled "No, Seneca!" Sierra heard a loud roar and saw a female brown creature say "Tristan! Seneca! Be more like your sister, Onenia. At least she tends to stay still." then took a look at the wolf "Oh, your awake?" Sierra looked and knew this wasn't her mother. "Mother?, Mother!, Mother!?" The bear smiled "Its okay, darling. I saw you out in the snow freezing your tail off so I brought you here. Now what is a pretty she wolf like you doing out there?" Sierra looked at her in the eye, purely filled with anger rather than sweetness. Sierra could clearly tell that the bear was no help at all. "I don't know.." The bear smiled "My name is Kwa. What is yours?" Sierra barked "Sierra.." The bear looked at the young wolf. "Well Sierra, you better eat." The pup cocked her head "But I don't know what food is.." The bear nudged a red juicy thing in front of her. Sierra took a sniff of it and ate it all. "What is this stuff?" Kwa smiled "Meat chunks. Now get your rest, you need it." Sierra growled "What makes you think your stronger than me!?" the bear growled and went over to her cubs, dragging away a chunk of meat. "W-wait! I'm sorry!" Kwa simply ignore Sierra and decided to sleep.

The World of black.
Sierra grunted and left the den "Fine! I don't need dumb-dumb Kwa! I'm already strong enough." and Sierra was right. Her combat skills were as strong as any wolfs combat could be. A pack approached Sierra. "Cool, free wolf pup!" said one of them. The other growled "Knock it off, Wennia!" "Fine." said Wennia. "Well, well. Looks like we got a free meal!" her teeth weren't as sharp as her mothers, but the wolf like creature was faster than mother. Sierra ran for her life but was snatched up by Wennia and the other wolf like creature. "Your not leaving, little flea bag!" she said. Wennia went over to a place with a log, a berry bush, and a bear den that was took over by the wolf like creatures. Next to that den was a large den. Sierra growled and attempted to wiggle free, while Wennia went into the bear den with her. A large male wolf like creature was sitting on a well built nest. "What do you have for me this time?" The larger female wolf like creature dropped Sierra and pushed her down with her large paw "Wolf pup, Apollo." Apollo barked "Call me SIR!, and how do you know its a wolf?Its fur is as white as the snow out there." The she wolf creature rolled her eyes "Its larger than any coyote pup I ever seen." Apollo grunted. "Fine, put it in the log with the others." The coyote grunted "Why can't we kill it NOW?" Apollo ears perked up "Wait.. Lets kill ALL of the prisoners now!" The she coyote smiled weirdly "That's more like it." and Sierra was put down on the snow, held down by Apollo's paw. "All Coyotes, Bring the pups and all of the prisoners and we shall feast!" A pack of coyotes went out of other dug out dens with pups, and bear cubs, fox cubs, and that was it.

The end.
Apollo howled and began biting at Sierra deeply. Blood ran through her fur as she struggled free, and Wennia came up and bit deeper. Soon enough every pup was pulling off her ears and eating her alive in a gory, cruel, way. Sierra saw dead cubs of every type and saw a wolf cub being torn up from under her. It looked exactly the same as her. Sierra realized something.. That WAS her! Sierra looked at a puddle of strangely fluffy water and saw she had fluffy, grey fur and everybody else had white fur. "Sierra!" Said a female wolf "Mother? What is this place?" The female wolf smiled "Your dead, Sierra. But enjoy yourself, for life is now easier." She said with a smile. Sierra saw a deer and went up to say hello "Hi..?" The deer smiled, it was still a fawn "Hello!" and soon enough, Sierra was playing with the fawn/

Characters
Name:Sierra
Role:Main Character
Lookshttp://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 24-768.jpg
Alive or dead:Dead.

Name:Apollo
Role:Coyote pack boss.
Looks:http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7022/6777 ... e294_z.jpg
Alive or dead: As if this moment, Alive but elderly.

Name:Kwa
Role: Second care taker of Sierra
Looks:http://englishrussia.com/wp-content/upl ... 07xfbq.jpg
Alive or dead:Dead, almost after Sierra death.

Name: Tristan & Seneca
Role:Kwa's cubs.
Looks: http://www.alaska-in-pictures.com/data/ ... g_6666.jpg
Alive or dead:Alive.

Name:Wennia
Looks:[url]http://hal_macgregor.tripod.com/kennel/Peering.jpg[/url]
Role:Alpha female coyote
Alive or dead: Dead, Killed by Apollo after the death of Sierra.

Name:Mother (Ursa)
Role: Sierra's mother.
Looks:http://moonwolfpack.webs.com/Dusty.jpg
Alive or dead: Dead, Killed by Kwa before Kwas death.

Fawn(RisingMoon)
Role:Sierras new friend
Looks:http://images.fineartamerica.com/images ... rchers.jpg
Alive or dead: Dead, Killed by Sierras mother and her pack before she even got pregnant.
Last edited by WildLife on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Re: Little White Wolf. (Weo Story)

Post by WildLife »

Everybody please note this is my FIRST story.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.