World 1 - Rule suggestion?

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Rosa59
Bluebird Chick

World 1 - Rule suggestion?

Post by Rosa59 »

First of all, if this is in the wrong spot please move it ^^; i dont really know where to put it

Alright, so since im mayor, i would like to try and get another of the old rules back

the one where you cant take rank 1 from an unwilling Real Player

I would like to know where to suggest this so that it can be elected back up or whatever xD Or if I can get help on how to add it

Also, Feel free to comment on what you would think about having this rule back

My own personal thoughts on it was that it was a really good rule, I would spend a while trying to find rank 1 and finally get it. and i was glad to have that security of knowing that it wouldnt get taken away unless it was by an NPC. But coming back after some time, i see the rule was taken off. I get really annoyed when someone goes and takes my rank, so i ask them nicely to stop that, and take it back. But some people just keep taking it. I personally dont go to a real player and take their rank 1, because i feel they have the right to it. As they took the time to find it. And i know im not the only one who gets really annoyed or upset when someone takes rank 1 from them, I just feel that it was a really nice rule, and that it should be back in place
eevee123
Bluebird Chick
Location: In the middle of space with my zombie unicorn named fluffy.

Re: World 1 - Rule suggestion?

Post by eevee123 »

I really liked this rule also mostly when i played as a wolf, People where normally kind enough to pass the rank over to another wolf so you could mate then let them have the rank back. But it can really be annoying at times as there was this one time i was a elk it was mating time but this one person would not pass over the rank just so i could mate real fast, They where just a calf so they where unable to mate anyways. I asked them kindly if they could pass it over real fast then they could have it back but they said no and told me to wait for the next mating season.

When i played as a wolf or coyote people took my rank quite a few times without asking at mating season, This really would tick me off. Losing my rank as a bluebird or fox never bothered me though.

So its a good rule but also a bad rule in a way, Best way to avoid losing rank is to hide in a den Forever and ever.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

I personally did not like the rule. I do like to be with other people, but I think taking the rank from others is just how it would be in real life. I find it very annoying when I can't even put my effort into trying to get rank 1! I know I could just go to another world, but there are no real people, and if there were I would like to not be eaten by them!
So, there is my lowly opinion. :P
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Rosa59
Bluebird Chick

Post by Rosa59 »

Yeah i see your point there, what if it was a rule where if someone asks you the first time not to take your rank then that wouldn't be allowed

like if you take someones rank and they take it back and say something about not taking it in a nice way then you would have to listen. Because what bothers me is people taking it and not listening to your request and just taking it over and over again

I mean, i know there are people out there who dont mind, but there are also people out there who really mind.

And World 1 isnt ment to be exactly like in real life with the players. Because if it was, other players would be allowed to kill other players without being banned like the other worlds.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

I know what you mean and see your very pointy point, but nobody ever gets on other worlds, and when they do, it's a blood fest! If they ask you politely not to take their rank on w1, then you would have to listen. I do agree. They should add that to the rules! ;)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Rosa59
Bluebird Chick

Post by Rosa59 »

Oh, I found out where to add rules ^^ I've added it up there, Made it so that if they ask you nicely to not take it from them then its against the rules~ Otherwise its alright to do so as long as the player is willing or doesnt ask nicely