Midnight-A condor's life.

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Midnight-A condor's life.

Post by Foxesrule »

Chapter 1
Crack, crack.
"It's hatching!" I heard a excited squawk from somewhere around me. I was shocked, and stayed still, but then my instincts overtook me and I carried on poking at the wall in which I was in-sealed in. Some light shone into my prison, and I squinted at the brightness of it, and then, when my eyes had adjusted, poked at it more with my egg-tooth. Suddenly, I saw a whole world.

A cave-A rather large one, for I was small then. Light shone through a hole five fox-lengths ahead of me, and I rather quickly felt a beak messing with my feathers, getting yolk off me. I squawked in annoyance, but I was too weak to do anything about it. I turned my head around and saw a rather large Condor, a female, and I instinctively knew it was my Mother, and then another vulture came in sight-A male, my Father. There was something yellow and creamy in front of me, and then I heard the same voice,
"Go on eat it, it's food!"
I wasn't so dumb I didn't know what that meant, so I bent over and opened my beak, and then a large weight crashed in to me. It gobbled all of the food up, and pushed me out of the way again when it saw more food.
"No, Alysheka, that was meant for your little Brother, Braviary." another, new, deeper voice said, and it sounded rather annoyed. It was my Father. Was Braviary me? I guessed so.
"But Daaaaaad..." a squawk come back from my Brother, "I was hungry." he scratched me with a sharp talon as he finished pronouncing the 'y', and I winced with pain, but my parents didn't notice.
"But if he dosen't eat, he..Won't last." Dad snapped. Alysheka snorted, retreating back to a corner of the cave. Then a new bird entered the scene. It was clearly a female. She was quiet, and was bigger than me, but not by much.
"Oh, yes, that's Trillian, Dear," my Mother said sweetly and quietly, as if the commotion had never happened.

Not finished...But what do you think?

/what happens if you write with Writer's Block
Last edited by Foxesrule on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Redpaw
Bluebird Chick

Re: Midnight-A condor's life.

Post by Redpaw »

That was a good story ^_^
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Wow! This is very detailed! I hope to see some more chapters.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Stormy251
Bluebird Chick

Post by Stormy251 »

Awesome story I like it so far. Hope theres more :3
Ingame name: Hoody (I wuv CreepyPasta :3)