Game Suggestions Topic

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: Suggestions Topic

Post by Alexander »

I'm pointing at a game company (Nexon) for this. They have been doing AMAZING with this sort of cash shop. Basically their cash shop is set up with better outfits for their characters (relating this to different shades/colors for various animals) which can last for a month, 3 months, or forever. (Though I believe that forever is about 2x the amount as 1-3 months)
There are also things like 2x EXP, which I don't know if I'd consider it for this game, but it sells A LOT.
So basically, a large group of players like looking better/unique and finding faster ways to gain points/exp.

To sum it up, there is nothing that will make you stronger or weaker in the game. That should definitely not happen because once people are stronger than you because they are rich, many gamers will leave because to them it is unfair and not fun anymore.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

I really like the idea of having basics have basic colors then once you buy advanced you have better choices! :D

I have another idea of the color though, alot like the points thing.
Lets say, I'm a basic and I just started. I want a brown rabbit. I go to the place where I change the color but I have to get 10000 points. So I click a affordable color, black. I play the game and earn 400. I get killed by a coyote and go back. Now I want to be a white mouse. I can't afford it. I get abrown mouse and go in. I earn 6217 and get eaten again. I lose track of time and go back in and earn 10000 more. I go back and try to get a brown rabbit. It ends up I actually unlocked white, brown, and spotted. I check my other animals and also unlock different colors. :D!

But for basic I suggest we only get 1 special color like spotted or striped or something else that suits the species and 3 basic colors. Advanced have 6 specials, like scarred, pawed, or something, and the basic colors.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

So it can be like League of Legends a little bit? Where you can either gain the points to unlock a champion (in this case it would be skin/fur color/patterns), or you can buy them. It doesn't make you any better or stronger, it just means that you want to look different or unique. In that case, that's what I like about it.
I love your idea, SillyBear. (: The whole 'League of Legends' is just my suggestion added to it, I don't know if you or anyone else would like it that way.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Alexander wrote:So it can be like League of Legends a little bit? Where you can either gain the points to unlock a champion (in this case it would be skin/fur color/patterns), or you can buy them. It doesn't make you any better or stronger, it just means that you want to look different or unique. In that case, that's what I like about it.
I love your idea, SillyBear. (: The whole 'League of Legends' is just my suggestion added to it, I don't know if you or anyone else would like it that way.
this^^

awesome.
For science!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

So you have to buy it with points that you've accumulated that life? That might be a problem if you're playing as an animal that usually lives very short lives.Although, it would add a whole new challenge.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Thanks guys! :D

And for basic you only get 1 pattern and about 3 or more colors (WEO can change whatever!) and advanced can have like 3 paterns or so and 5 colors or somethhing!
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Quagga wrote:I'd personally like a ground bird. It'd satisfy the varying behavior desire some peoples have... Like prairie chickens, killdeer, pheasants, turkeys... But I also don't know how easy it would be to survive. Maybe a bit too hard...
I really love that idea. It sounds much more challenging! Perhaps the birds could next in bushes and such. It sounds really interesting.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

On the forums we need new.. codes... or something such as:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[center][/center]

[left][/left]

[right][/right]

Like on Magistream...

Then we could have signature sets :3
For science!
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

I really really REALLY want a animal associated with an underwater world. Like fish or otters.
Or ducks.
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

That could be pretty cool Scar! Like if it's a semi aquatic animal when you go in water you could click a botton that says dive and then you go underwater for protection/food/just to see what it's like! :D But semi aquatics should only be able to walk a dew squares at a time under water because.... you know..... no air!
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I was thinking that crocodiles/alligators would be a great add for a land/water creature. My other favorite would be the otter, because they are adorable. d:
Maybe even a beaver. I'd like to be able to build my own little home nearby the riverside.
AudreyFetha
Bluebird Chick

Post by AudreyFetha »

Hi , I wantted to suggest herd names . Like canine's pack .
Well something like this , It was going to be interesting but it isnt that needed .
I like the idea NPC animals to be able to request for mating . Would be more realistic!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

In real life most male birds build nests, so NPC male birds should build nests also. Most noobs get stuck in this situation too! Espeically my cousin who doesn't play this game before because of this! :D
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

I think if any underwater animal is made, they'd have to be amphibious, there isn't enough water in WEO to have playable fish.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

What about beavers and crocs?