Raising Awareness/Revival

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderators: Kenya, Alexander

Raising Awareness/Revival

Postby Runite » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:07 pm

This game is a one of a kind and it's fun to play but, It would be much more interesting and fun to have more real players to interact with.

With that said, I have some ideas:

1.) Facebook & Twitter fan Pages with weekly if not daily activity.

2.) WEO dedicated YouTube Channel with weekly if not daily videos ranging from in-game tips to play-throughs.

3.) Searching for game forums that allow linking of other games and linking WEO.

4.) Creating WEO dedicated fan art and advertising it.
The essence of community, Its heart and soul, Is the non monetary exchange of value. Things we do and share because we care for others and for the good of the place.
Runite
Bluebird Chick

Re: Raising Awareness/Revival

Postby chickiefoo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Howdy! Recently just came back to this game since like, 2011? Honestly I thought this game would probably be dead by now, so I was pleasantly surprised when I actually found WEO after like, 30+ minutes of searching the bowels of Google. Not so pleasant is that WEO seems to be pretty much in the act of dying a slow, painful internet death...
So anyways, I'd love to help try and revive this really unique, underappreciated game. I can't do much for ya in the way of social media accounts, as I'm kinda awful with keeping up with those things... But I can do (probably) pretty okay art! Here's a link to my art blog for some examples I guess? http://chickieart.tumblr.com/ (warning for some cursing, one art piece on pg 2 that's probably NSFW ((female nudity)), and some anime garbage)
previously known as HorsieGirl (GOOD TIMES)
chickiefoo
Bluebird Chick

Re: Raising Awareness/Revival

Postby Runite » Fri May 12, 2017 8:57 am

Hey, Welcome back to WEO.
chickiefoo wrote: in the act of dying a slow, painful internet death...
Sadly true and the lack of support for Java isn't helping keep new players around either.

I appreciate the interest and understand completely about the social media I myself am not that great with that stuff.

I took a look at your art and it's really good. Unfortunately I don't have a Tumblr account at the moment otherwise I would follow you on there, On that note I added your art page to my favorites tab. Once I get some extra spare time I'll create one and follow you.
The essence of community, Its heart and soul, Is the non monetary exchange of value. Things we do and share because we care for others and for the good of the place.
Runite
Bluebird Chick

Return to Game Discussion