Flight of the Avis (Bird Flock) Recruiting!

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Re: Flight of the Avis (Bird Flock) Recruiting!

Post by ashlu19 »

Hey, ashlu here. Since, school has started again, i will not be on as much as i did these past two weeks. (winter break rocked! :) So in case anyone asks, or wonders, where ive been hiding im probably not on :) thanx Guardian
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Alrighty, guys. I'm not expecting you all to be on very often now anyway. No matter the reason, enjoy yourself, take your time. I'll be on and around, slinking in the shadows. Feel free to PM me about anything x]
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Cinder
Bluebird Chick

Post by Cinder »

I have two exams, a science fair project, an essay or two, and some minor assignments. I will try my best to get on as much as possible!
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Cinder wrote:I have two exams, a science fair project, an essay or two, and some minor assignments. I will try my best to get on as much as possible!

Oh, please Cinder. Don't let me interrupt your exams. It is important that you do well in these things, no matter how exceedingly boring. Take your time, come on when convenient ;] That goes for all of you.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Cinder
Bluebird Chick

Post by Cinder »

Thank you, Guardian. :3
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

No problems ;] Well! I don't see as many "GUARDIAN!!!"s anymore. School really shuts people up xD *Pats delicate ears*
Image Image Image

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

GUARDIAN!!!! Happy? :D
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Oooo, my ears x_x That's a good one xD
SPPPRRRIIINNNKKKKKEEEHHH!!!!!
Pardon the spamz x]
Image Image Image

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

xD I have a question. If nobodies on but two people and their both co-leaders, who is the lead person? :?
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

*Shrug* Co-operate, I guess. Or, if you really want, who's first on the list? From left to right. I don't really mind, I trust my deputies enough ;]
Image Image Image

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

OK :D
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
jacki12 (star)
Bluebird Chick

Post by jacki12 (star) »

OMG HI SPRINKELS :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry got carried away :oops: . I have to admit everyone in this flock is pretty close. I mean like get along well :wink: . For me this is pretty cool. Any time I try to do anything like this it turns out very badly :( . Eh oh well. Well sprinkels, now i know your forum name now, LOOK OUT :twisted: ! Nah I'm just pulling your leg :P . Well I'm going to add you as a friend now, see ya!
:D :D :lol: :lol:
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

jacki12 (star) wrote:OMG HI SPRINKELS :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry got carried away :oops: . I have to admit everyone in this flock is pretty close. I mean like get along well :wink: . For me this is pretty cool. Any time I try to do anything like this it turns out very badly :( . Eh oh well. Well sprinkels, now i know your forum name now, LOOK OUT :twisted: ! Nah I'm just pulling your leg :P . Well I'm going to add you as a friend now, see ya!
:D :D :lol: :lol:
I'm so famous around my WEO peeps! lol!! I just registered like 2 months ago! Anyway, I hope to see the flock real soon! :D
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Lol, I've been playing WEO for around a year, but I only registered for forums 4 months ago. You beat me Sprink x[
Yep, everyone in the Flock does get along well, which is always something a leader would aim to achieve =] I always admire the way everyone knows what they're doing, too. They don't always come to me every few minutes asking what they can do, I see some birds multitasking; looking after chicks, increasing our livestock and hunting x] You all make me proud.
I do hope we'll all be meeting up again soon!
Image Image Image

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Yay! I won! :D lol! Agreed with DarkReality. Its the best flock I've ever been in!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥