Best way to surve as a Rabbit

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Mblover143
Bluebird Chick

Best way to surve as a Rabbit

Post by Mblover143 »

Ok so I'm trying to do some things different here... I'm sick of playing as a condor and all that, because those are pretty much easy, currently I play as a female rabbit and gave birth to 6 babies. It's hard work considering my alpha mate left me.. before the kids were born.. (keep in mind i had to reproduce considering there was only one female...ahem me) I was also, the alpha female rabit. Does me being the alpha rabbit have anything to do with my mate leaving me??

and please give me any tips on surviving... Weo you need to add a Peek button, so that animals can peek to see who's outside their holes. We wouldnt be dying often if we knew that a hawk was out to kill us for food O_________O.

I also know that producicing milk is a chore and uses up all your energy. How about it uses up your food supply instead? Because then u can go and get food easily. Anyways, plz give em tips on how to survive as a female rabbit.. thanks! 8)
Kenya
Global Moderator

Re: Best way to surve as a Rabbit

Post by Kenya »

-Moved to Support-
I'd recommend reading through the user guides. x3
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Hi there =3 I've lived to red age as a rabbit twice, and I gotta say, this guide really helps:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=340
And no, I do not believe being am alpha affecting the fact your mate left. Was he attacked in the den, or possibly killed/taken from another player?
For tips I can say that it's better to play as an npcs offspring, and kill of your siblings (unless its a real player) except for one, which you can challenge for combat. It's also much easier to get food this way.
I agree about the peak button, but only thing you can do if a predator is outside your den.. Run! If you have lots of combat, you have a better chance of surviving. Last of all, if you have any larger animal friends on, maybe move into a cave/hole and ask if they can help by bringing straw?
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Mblover143
Bluebird Chick

Post by Mblover143 »

Hey Midnight and Btw it's Horses12!!!!(horses12) And yeah I do the friend thing...it's pretty much easy and stuff like that but.. thank you both for the links I think this willl be very helpful to me! and I never get my comat up strong enough...I didn't think that having combat all the way up or whatever is a better chance of survivial thats like amazing... sad story is when all my babies grew up like 2 minutes later I was killed by a hawk -.-.. I'm still gonna try and be a rabbit though...gonna try to live until I get to the red bar..which is hard for me...lol.

Second thing is, no my mate wasn't attacked by anything, because when I was preggo with the babies, I went out to store up for food n stuff, and on my way to my nest, he was outside. and i checked to c if he was my mate and he had the alpha status thinger, and it was him. So when i went back to my nest(which was completed) he wasn't in there. I'm not sure what happened. -.-
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Oh hey lol xD

The mate thing has happened before to me, too. Was he in there when you left? It's still possible he was attacked by a snake or something and chased out, because they tend to hang around outside if they are chased from the nest.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

I think I made a tutorial about mice, I wrote it when I was like 11 or something, but it gets to the point and surviving as a mouse is about as easy as surviving as a rabbit.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra