Disappearing siblings?

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Cerulean
Baby Mouse

Disappearing siblings?

Post by Cerulean »

So today, I was playing an infant condor and I moved my brother and sister to the outside of the cave. I go out to check on them, and my brother is gone. However, I get a message saying that he challenged me, even though he's no where in sight. I went back into the cliff and waited to grow up, then came out to check on my sister. Lo and behold, she's gone too! I'm really confused and i didnt think exposing them to the outside would make them vanish! :(

My parents were NPCs too
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: Disappearing siblings?

Post by NatureHeart »

There is a chance another real player took them if you put them outside. Or, if there was a storm, they could have been swept away by the wind and they died.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Some real player might have taken them, but they might have just left. It's possible from one of the caves: I think it's one next to a pine tree... anyways, I know you can move from the cave down to the ground if you want, so your siblings might have seen food and gone for it.
But that's only assuming they were at that specific cave.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Cerulean
Baby Mouse

Post by Cerulean »

I know for sure it was a cave where you couldnt leave without flying because I tried leaving myself. I'm not sure if there was another player, it's possible. Also I found it weird that my brother challenged me from afar.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Siblings can do that. So long as they are alive, they can challenge you.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

If there's a square of land right next to your cave, your siblings can move into it and escape. I believe the only condor cave you can put things on without having them get down is the single one behind the two on the inner cliff, and the farther north one. Since there is much food on the map, your siblings will wander off to go get it.

Let me make the explanation more understandable...
Edit: Cave 1 is actually one full block move, not two, but you can still get down from it.

O's mark where you can go, X's mark where you can't go.
Cave 1. you can go to the edge, where you then can go to the land directly from there without having any blocking. If you were in that cave, then if your siblings went right they could have gotten down.
Cave 2. you can go straight off the cliff with no blocking.
Cave 3. There is no ledge you can go to and no direct land square, so you cannot get off of that one.
Cave 4 is unneccesary.

So if you were in Cave 1 or 2, that could've been why your sibling got onto land.
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage