Ahum... eh... I was attacked by my mother...

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Ahum... eh... I was attacked by my mother...

Post by Mindy »

I feel really unloved now.

xD

I entered the world as an infant male cardinal, and my NPC mother started attacking me! Why? I'm her baby!! :cry: :roll:

I thought it was really funny, though... hehe... silly NPC. Killing her chicks. :roll: :roll:

So I quit, and entered this post into the forum, to see if anyone knows what this is about. ^_^
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Last edited by Mindy on blah blah blah, 1 time in total
or: 2 times
or: 12 times
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Re: Ahum... eh... I was attacked by my mother...

Post by StarWolf »

Well, clearly you forgot about Mother's Day last year. She must have taken it personally.

Just kidding.

That's happened to me a few times- when I died and reincarnated as an infant, my parent(s) would attack me. I eventually decided that it's just a glitch about the game not recognizing you as 'the child', same with how sometimes you have action buttons that aren't usually there(EX: Poison button when a fox kit, because you were previously a rattlesnake).
Another possibility is that the cardinal wasn't actually your mother- did you see if the names matched up? It could have just been a random npc that wandered into your nest on accident.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Yeah it is a glitch where the mother doesn't recognize you as their child yet. Anything that isn't their mate or child is attacked, and I guess that sometimes it's not registered in time or correctly. This has happened to me sometimes too, so you're not alone. (:
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

This happened to me as-well except... It was my dad who attacked me, and I was a bluebird.
I in-carnated, (I was a coyote before) And I could set pack attack, create a pack and had that:”Pack:” thing,
my dad killed me... What a nice father.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

This glitch is really annoying and I hope WEO fixes it soon. I've reentered a world with this glitch 6 times and all to be killed and having my fox siblings digging their faces into my multiple carcasses. Darn cannibalism.

So I decided to respawn 7 more times and murder my siblings while being murdered by my parents. Situations have their upsides.
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage