The waterfall cave

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

The waterfall cave

Post by wildchild »

Ok, come on, it's a question we all want to know the answer to; what on earth is in the waterfall cave???

And some one better put me out of my misery otherwise I will get some one to cheerfully chew your face off while I watch from the sidelines eating popcorn!
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Kenya
Global Moderator

Re: The waterfall cave

Post by Kenya »

No one knows. WEO says that inside the hole grows a fungus that will change everything we thought we knew about WEO. ;)

I believe you have to become an ant first, then crawl in the cave. Good luck!
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

how do u "Become" an ant? no one knows where they mate or "lay eggs"!?! :? :? :?
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

You can't become an ant, it's not on the list, apparently (I haven't been on WEO for ages)
Come on Kenya, the fungus bit is made up isn't it? ;3 Even if it isn't no one would know, or at least not yet.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Actually I remember WEO saying something about a fungous, but I'm sure it's make up.

Here is the info sheet for fire ants:http://game.webearthonline.com/weoapps/ ... =Fire_Ants

According to this you need at least 999999999 to play as one, which, will probably never happen. I'm the closest one to getting those points and there is not way I'm going to do that. :shock:
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

Post by dominoandcopper »

i have found plenty of the ants nests and even tried becoming a baby one.. however according to that sheet i will be 80 by the time we find the answer to the waterfall cave XD
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

You can be an ant actually. x3
Takes a lot of points, but anyone dedicated into finding out the secret of the waterfall can try. And who knows, it could be a fungus or something bigger? Heck, I don't even know. xP

dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

we should make a public account where everyone can try to help gain points to see whats in it. Just everyone points add on to unlock it or something lol
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

That would be a interesting update to the game. I do hope we get new animals for the game.... :D
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
Kazz
Adult Bluebird

Post by Kazz »

dominoandcopper wrote:we should make a public account where everyone can try to help gain points to see whats in it. Just everyone points add on to unlock it or something lol
Why are you trying to cause the WEO apocalypse? >8|
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

I am going to try getting to fire ant... Though it will take a while... So what! We can all do it. Just have to mate twenty million times... Then attack all of our mates when they have babies. Then! Raise ALL of them! ... Seems like a challenge.
Best to do it as a male condor..
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

How do you know its an Apocalypse lol, it could be something great!! like free advanced account for life lol
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Well you never know.
I don't recommend making a public account though, since if it's reported then it will be banned/possibly deleted. So it would be best to just use your own accounts and keep trying. ;)

shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

lol and put it this way, not everyone would be able to do it, its very unlikley, and even if u do incarnate into one, who knows what might happen!? u could get killed straight away! who knows wot female/ male fire ants do 2 their siblings!
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

shadow-wolf wrote:lol and put it this way, not everyone would be able to do it, its very unlikley, and even if u do incarnate into one, who knows what might happen!? u could get killed straight away! who knows wot female/ male fire ants do 2 their siblings!
Yeah you could get killed... I mean fire ant babies are so tough they kill their parents! :shock:
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.