Ghost!!??

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

Ghost!!??

Post by dominoandcopper »

So mari ( marion account 60850) said there was " ghosts" that would come if we kicked her out and they would take all our babies. We kicked her out and now the babies are disappearing, not even dying just disappearing. I marked no players can be my baby, so she isnt becoming them then deleting it. I think its a hack or virus or something like that. Its happening only to our babies right now. Just all of them gone!! HELP PLEASE
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Re: Ghost!!??

Post by animalguy888 »

dominoandcopper wrote:So mari ( marion account 60850) said there was " ghosts" that would come if we kicked her out and they would take all our babies. We kicked her out and now the babies are disappearing, not even dying just disappearing. I marked no players can be my baby, so she isnt becoming them then deleting it. I think its a hack or virus or something like that. Its happening only to our babies right now. Just all of them gone!! HELP PLEASE
1.I do not believe in ghosts
2. Shes most likely trying to avoid being reported and made up a story and a very stupid and unrealistic one...
3.weo does not have virus. A computer virus is not something you do. It is a thing hackers implant in downloads and such. Once downloaded it eats your computer infromation. Allowing hackers to break into you bank and steal all your money,steal your identity and a lot of other stuff that can ruin your entire life. Thats why people invented norten and all those other secerity scanning programs
4.It could be an odd glitch and is merely a considence that marion said that.
5.If she does anything else to you feel free to report it to the judge and such in the world 1 city hall section of the fourms.
6.make sure read the rules before you report though. Just like how a cop can not pull you over to steal your food you can not report someone for something that is not breaking the rules.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

What happened eariler was, really strange.
No need to worry.
I’m sure its not a ghost.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

I did not believe it was a real ghost I simply called it that cause I don't know what else to call it. I just don't know what to do and how to save the babies. I mean how do they just disappear!!?
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

animalguy888 wrote:1.I do not believe in ghosts
Even though this is minor, please keep any beliefs to yourself. And it is quite off topic, as no one asked for what anyone's beliefs are. ;3
It could be that they're being taken by her when you're not looking. Depending on who you had the babies with, they could have been taking them. Or you went into a wrong hole, or perhaps they were growing up. They wouldn't just disappear without a trace.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

They were not taken when we were 'not looking'. they were there one second, and then one at a time, they poofed. THE GHOST OF WEO SHALL STRIKE AGAIN
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

yes swifty was there with me, as were many people, we had atleast 2 people on watch at all times in the den with the babies. They just vanished!! No carcass, nothing!
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

I'm sure there's a very nice explanation for that... I mean, Bob knows what WEO's been doing whilst I've been inactive ;] If they're bluebird or cardinal chicks they could have fallen off the tree because of strong winds, have you thought of that? What animals were they?
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

well, thats odd, ive had that when i was a FOX tho...no carcuss , i had my sis on game too on watch....so they weren't taken and it was just *poof* they were gone! we looked in case they grew but they wernt even weaned yet....so i hade the similer qlitch....hey!, mabey thats wot it is! a glitch, either that or that person is one real good hacker!!!!
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

I think what they do, is someone kills himself, then reincarnates as your baby, then kills themselfwhen you go to options, so no carecase is left. It's really just a dirty trick, as I watched it happen.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

i had my account set to no real players can be my baby, so that couldn't have been it
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Are you sure? Well, if that isn't it, they might have known how to hack... Still a dirty trick.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

yeah that idea hit me too, i turned off players being able to be the babies after the second one disappeared. I dunno what it was but i lost 7 kits that day
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

dominoandcopper wrote:yeah that idea hit me too, i turned off players being able to be the babies after the second one disappeared. I dunno what it was but i lost 7 kits that day
That's it! You have to die for that to become valid! It must've been my theory!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Hah, well, it's definitely not a ghost ;p
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian