help snake

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

help snake

Post by dominoandcopper »

So I have never played a snake and I wanted to be a rattler. So i start playing one, 30mins later i have died 5 times, i cant stay alive, EVERYTHING is after me, i even got hit by a bunny!! Does anyone have tips on how your suppose to survive playing one of these??!!
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Re: help snake

Post by Swifty »

Well for one... stay away from
Bears
Hawks
condors
Coyotes
wolves
Bobcats
king snakes
And stay out of any NPC nest. Even the lowest on the food chain attack go defend their young on here.

And also, once you reach the start of adulthood, eat a lot, goto a winter world, find an empty nest and hibernate for a few hours. (Make sure you check on your little snake once in a while). Once you've grown up to at least 19.0 hp, make sure its around the start of the season, then goto a spring world. Now, you go into small holes, and find the new born babies. I reccomend that you pick them up and take them your own den ( just an empty one will do. ) then kill them. That gets up your combat ;3. Remember to rest and drink a lot of water and keep up a descent amount of food.

Once you have full combat, once again go to a winter world, then hibernate for a hour or so again. Once you have the highest hp you can get, not many things mess with you. And if they do, you can attack back. Rattler venom can take down bears sometimes~

And the most important rule: be CAREFUL. Hope that was helpful-ish. The into above works for king snakes also, but they strangle to death their prey instead of using venom.

Anyways, havve fin beingn a snake :3
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
dominoandcopper
Adult Bluebird

Post by dominoandcopper »

thanks i think that should help me :)
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

dominoandcopper wrote:thanks i think that should help me :)
Thanks for helping Swifty.
Since the question seems answered, I'll go ahead and lock.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.