My Nests Keep Getting Deleted

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Lazuli
Bluebird Chick

My Nests Keep Getting Deleted

Post by Lazuli »

Every time I come online, my nest (whether 100% completed or partially done, or even with chicks in it- which is what got me to finally post about it because they were my first clutch that I worked hard for) disappears. There was also a kind player, a red-tailed hawk, who was letting me stay in her nest for protection. I came back online and her and her nest had disappeared as well. Can anyone please help me?
Kazz
Adult Bluebird

Re: My Nests Keep Getting Deleted

Post by Kazz »

All nests disappear in a certain amount of time. They usually last one or two seasons. The fact that it's disappearing is perfectly normal. x3
Lazuli
Bluebird Chick

Post by Lazuli »

Oh... In that case, I'd like to post a suggestion, if I may, that the game should allow players to save their nests as they are when going offline. I don't think it is fair if the nest is deleted when a player must get off for the night. They should be able to save it and come back the next day. Maybe come back to a dilapidated nest, but still a working nest that is theirs and they can rebuild. Or that nests can last, say, 18 hours if it is a real player who built it from scratch or if there are real-player's offspring in the nest.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

if that suggestion would be took seriously, WEO would be PACKED with nests. in every tree, log, burrow, cave, etc. It isn't that hard to make another one :p
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

This is a real-time player type of game, which means that if anything you may want to finish taking care of your children before you start to take a break for a few hours. You see, while you're offline, you basically have left your children there to either die or become very ill when they grow up because even though you're not playing the game, the game is still playing/moving on.
So, in a sense, there is no "save your game here" because this is multiplayer.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Lazuli
Bluebird Chick

Post by Lazuli »

Ah, alright. I understand now. Thank you!

Also, may I ask another question here? How do you end up a chick in a nest, instead of on your own?
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

My Account > Edit Player Game Options > Check "Always start playing as an infant animal (a limited number available and only during certain seasons) when starting a new animal." > Submit > Click a World that's in "Spring" > Pick & choose. (:
Lazuli
Bluebird Chick

Post by Lazuli »

Yay! Thank you so much! :mrgreen:

I think this can be locked now?
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Yup (;
Just wanted to make sure you got it done correctly.
Locking!