Re: Report of amber

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Doylj
Bluebird Chick

Post by Doylj »

-you can skip this part and read the edited part if you want. the first part of this rant is not needed but i feel the need to keep it here anyways-

all i can say is that i DIDN'T DO IT!!! you won't believe me, but i didn't. I don't want to point fingers at anyone, but i think i have been hacked. As for fallen i don't know WHERE you go all 4 of my IDs when i only use 2 of them(not accusing, just think that is suspicious). i would NEVER do something like this! ask any of my friends. I don't expect my ban to be removed as i only have word of mouth in my defense. If i can have the amount of days PM'd to me, i would appreciate it. i only posted this to say that I AM INNOCENT. i don't care what anyone else says, i KNOW i'm innocent.

Maybellmay: PM me, i want to talk this out with you. I'm sorry anyways even though I didn't do anything you accused me of

EDIT: I looked at the report again. Out of the six IDs listed, only 3 out of 6 IDs belonged to me. and The 2 IDs that were involved (59944 & 65258) were not mine. scratch the 'i think i was hacked theory'. I now think it was a mix-up of game names. The name Amber is not too incredibly rare so i'm not surprised more than 1 person have that game name. So as of now, my game name will become Aura. I will swear on ANYTHING that this is true.
Game name: Aura
IDs: 58026, 64872, 65237, 65295
Sorry my grammar stinks :(
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

If there is proof, then you will be banned. If there's no proof, no need to worry. ;3
I'll look over the IDs now, though it would be best to PM me or Alex rather than posting.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.