random death

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

Doylj
Bluebird Chick

random death

Post by Doylj »

okay so i was in world 4, out of energy and being attacked. so i just leave to go to world 1. Of course, i was in heat of battle when i left, so i was expecting to have low health and all, but i was in the world 10 seconds before i this came up:
is this a glitch? has it happened to anyone else? i NEED answers

-sorry if this looked like a report 2 sum people
Last edited by Doylj on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Game name: Aura
IDs: 58026, 64872, 65237, 65295
Sorry my grammar stinks :(
Falllen
Bluebird Chick

Re: random death

Post by Falllen »

The thing I'm concerned about is why it say world 1. I was there when Swift was telling you you were in world 3. But this is odd. Maybe you died from lack of fat, my dear.
EDIT: And no, Kazz wasn't saying anything rude to you, because I was there too and you were the one trying to kill me.
~
Oh, my dear haters, I'm actually quite nice. Do not judge because of one's hobbies~
Doylj
Bluebird Chick

Post by Doylj »

the thing i'm concerned about is why your post has nothing to do with the topic

neither does mine XD
Game name: Aura
IDs: 58026, 64872, 65237, 65295
Sorry my grammar stinks :(
Kazz
Adult Bluebird

Post by Kazz »

Oh, that's happened to me before, but a long time ago. I think it's one of those random glitches that appear at random times.

[also Fallen don't worry about it, I'll pm her. Might've been a misunderstanding. x3 ]
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

If you had low health or low hunger and left while you were in the heat of battle, and went online again, you probably would die from lack of health or food. If your hunger bar is empty, your fat will start decreasing, and when that goes down, you die. It happened to me once, when I didn't have enough to keep me going when I had the H
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian