Female mated condors leaving dens

This forum is where you come for help and support with the game and/or forum.

Moderator: Kenya

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Female mated condors leaving dens

Post by StarWolf »

So, I remembered that about a week ago I was playing as a male condor and decided to multimate. I put all 5 females in different nests- 2 went into condor caves, the other 3 in fox/coyote dens.
When I went to collect all my chicks to put them in a single den, 3 of the females had gone missing. 1 from the condor cave, and the other 2 from the dens. When I tried to pick up the eggs that had been laid outside, I also noticed that apperently I was no longer the 'father' because it wouldn't allow me to pick up the eggs as a parent can. So, I was just wondering what could have caused this- I know for a fact that I had mated to all of those females, and I hadn't logged out. So why wasn't I registered as the parent?
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Alias
Baby Mouse

Re: Female mated condors leaving dens

Post by Alias »

I only know that the mother's name is written on the chick's description, not the father's.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Re: Female mated condors leaving dens

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Yeah, I believe this is something that should be corrected.

Also, when you multimate, to ensure that all your chicks will survive. You need to put EVERY female in a different cave/hole. When you leave 2 together and 1 lays eggs they will begin to attack the other females along with any of their eggs. When I must put females in the same cave I be sure to kick them out as soon as they lay or pick them up before laying before tossing them out.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!